Ingersoll Rand Warehouse Coordinator in British Columbia, Canada
Warehouse Coordinator- Vancouver, Canada
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Responsible for the coordination of the stores on-site activities, managing receipt, stocking, and shipping of products; staging and delivering customer orders; and all purchasing transactions with the business and local vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIESinclude the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Warehouse 100% (includes some delivery)
- Responsible for staging, shipping and receiving parts, equipment, and supplies.
- Stocks the parts stores with an appropriate amount of merchandise.
- Responsible for inventory control, including determining levels, identifying and disposing of excess and obsolete inventory, and maintaining system inventory accuracy.
- Enters inventory into software system.
- Manages bin locations including optimization
- Responsible for will calls
- Delivers parts to customer locations or job sites, other parts stores.
- Practices safe material handling techniques.
- Filing of M/S’s, freight bills of lading, equipment packing slips, etc. for inventory reconciliation and audit purposes.
- Responsible for filing of freight claims for damaged goods.
- Manages transfers.
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
- Completes training as required, including safety training, certification and testing.
- Reinforces culture of safety by utilizing all appropriate resources to safely perform all functions of the job.
- Genuinely and effectively works effectively with diverse team with different backgrounds and experiences to achieve business results.
- Continuously seeks out opportunities for own development.
- Participates in different team and community involvement activities.
- Recognizes others for job well-done.
Must possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or frequent traffic violations including, but not limited to:
- DUI in the previous 5 years
- Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless / Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
Six months to one year warehouse experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
Forklift experience mandatory
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: British Columbia-Canada
Job: Global Integrated Supply Chain
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jul 11, 2018, 10:29:03 AM