Ingersoll Rand Service Coordinator III in BUENA PARK, California
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Why Ingersoll Rand Is The Best Company for Service Coordinators:
• Highly competitive and comprehensive total compensation program including total cash compensation, benefits, holiday and vacation
• Dedicated to a military friendly environment (Veterans are highly encouraged to apply)
• Unlimited opportunities for career development and promotions
• Determined focus to be the employer of choice in our industry (we want to be the company where everyone wants to work)
• World Class continuing education
• Company-wide commitment to promoting a strong work/life balance
• Organizational encouragement of community involvement and sustainability (green initiatives)
**We are ideally looking for someone with mechanical and/or electrical field service experience. Mechanics, electricians, compressor technicians that would like a career path towards a Service Supervisor position are strongly encouraged to apply.**
This position is for a Service Coordinator supporting the Customer Center and serving the compressed air needs of the industrial sector. The Service Coordinator is responsible for efficiently and effectively coordinating service technicians to meet customer’s needs. You will manage and communicate with customers, sales teams, and management, while adhering to all order management and operational requirements of the position.
• Answer incoming service calls and schedule technicians. Schedule preventive maintenance activities monthly and process service requests. Generate and follow-up on service quotes and seek new business whenever possible.
• Guide and develop service technicians as appropriate, assisting in technical issue resolution. Scheduling and tracking of service technicians to maximize their operating efficiency and effectiveness.
• Ensure timely and accurate invoicing.
• Manage Service Inventory locations and rental fleets (repair status, location, etc.)
• Ensure environmental, health and safety, as well as Operational Excellence adherence in the Customer Center. Assist with the auditing process.
• Earn customer loyalty by effectively and efficiently managing customer interactions, ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Order and receive parts for jobs. Monitor shipping and receiving activities. Conduct service request data entry and management. Submitting warranty claims and shipping parts to the factory. Ensure SARBOX compliance.
• Displays team effort and dedication to customer by maintaining flexibility to work overtime and weekends as the business requires.
• A High School Diploma or equivalent and 2-5 years of experience in a related field is required. Degree preferred but not required.
• Operating knowledge of Microsoft office software and working proficiency with hand held computer (i.e. Smartphone, iPad).
• Proper phone etiquette and skills required.
• Knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems is preferred.
• This position is highly physical and requires regular use of hands, fingers, walking, stooping, and kneeling. It requires employees to regularly lift and or move up to 10 lbs., frequently lift and or move up to 50 lbs. and occasionally lift and or move more than 50 lbs.
This position is responsible for coordinating service technicians as well as coordinating the administration of billing, loading information in systems, rental billing and purchase order generation. This location is in the Compression Technologies & Services sector where we focus on air compressor repair, installation and controls.
1) Generate Revenue ( 15
} Answer incoming service calls and schedule technicians. Process service requests. Generate and follow-up on service quotes and seek new business whenever possible.
2) Develop People (<2% ) Guide and develop service technicians as appropriate.
3) Manage Cash ( 5% ) Ensure timely and accurate invoicing.
4) Control Cost ( 5% ) Managing inventory of rental fleets ( repair status, location, etc. )
5) Ensure EH&S and Operational Excellence ( 10% ) Shop safety adherence. Auditing process.
6) Earn Customer Loyalty ( 15% ) Each customer interaction every day should be handled both efficiently and effectively to ensure customer satisfaction.
7) Other ( Non key Driver ) ( 50% ) Order and receive parts for jobs. Ensure SARBOX compliance. Shipping and receiving activities. Service Request data entry and management. Submitting warranty claims and shipping parts to factory. Answering technical questions and problem resolution.
Key Job Requirements Include:
* Strong sense of urgency in addressing complex service issues from customers, service technicians, and internal partners.
* Strong attention to detail and process orientation with ability to influence peers to complete documentation consistent with internal audit requirements
* Strong communication skills, verbal and written
* Proficiency in MS Windows operating system including MS Excel and Outlook
* Frequent lifting up to 25 lbs., occasional lifting up to 50 lbs.
* Reliable and can work within a team environment
* Must pass pre-employment drug screens and other background checks.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: BUENA PARK-California
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Aug 30, 2018, 7:07:05 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.