Ingersoll Rand Inside Sales and Service Representative in CARROLLTON, Texas
At Ingersoll Rand weare passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance thequality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficientenvironments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , IngersollRand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , AmericanStandard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® -work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings;transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrialproductivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world ofsustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equalopportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; includingindividuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Trane has a newexciting opportunity to join our organization as an Inside Sales andService Representative in our Service organization. You've imagined itmany times. You're working at a company that challenges you to innovate andencourages you to apply your talent and knowledge. Where you're empowered andexpected to make decisions that propel business growth. As an ISR, you will beresponsible for maintaining and renewing Service Agreements from beginning toend which includes project financial review, job costing, status monitoring,invoicing, and administrative entry and closeout of each Service Agreement.This position is required to closely interact with an energetic group includingthe Account Mangers and assigned team members to ensure the timely renewal ofeach Service Agreement. Coordinates and communicates with customers onAgreement status and missing documentation. Process and coordinate internalTrane paperwork by qualifying renewals, collecting information and completingforms, responding to questions, and tracking progress.
- Coordinates with various team members for accurate and timely renewal of all Service Agreements, including project costs, tasking, billing etc.
- Owns Service Agreement Renewal process for auto renew agreements.
- Coordinates and schedules financial review meetings with ASM’s monthly.
- Enters and updates all Service Agreements into the system.
- Creates paperless files and ensures proper storage of all pertinent renewal documentation.
- Pulls information as necessary for auditing.
- Monthly invoicing.
- Generates tasking for monthly scheduled inspections.
- Financial revision of closed contracts.
- Maintains Service Agreement Swim Lane Boards and presents information at weekly meetings.
- Responsible for maintaining information related to on time and past due renewals.
- Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree preferred, will considerthose with relevant and related work experience.
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service focus – understand the need, solve problems, andrespond in an efficient manner
- Organizational skills – ability to manage time and multi-task.
- Ability to work under limited supervisor
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer applications required;ability to navigate internal software programs will be needed after hire.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financialgoals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our businessstrategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We arecommitted to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well asvalues the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, inturn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customerrelations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shiftsin how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with IngersollRand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: CARROLLTON-Texas
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jul 25, 2018, 2:39:08 PM