Ingersoll Rand Technical Trainee in Central Singapore, Singapore
At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/ .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
- Perform servicing of Trane chillers & other HVAC equipment
- Carry out corrective and preventive maintenance for chillers and related equipment
- Perform overhaul & start up jobs on Trane chillers
- Ensure all works carried out in accordance with the specified quality and EHS standards
- Nitec in Engineering (Air-Conditioning & Refrigeration, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering) or Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in Chiller Systems/ Air-conditioning will be a plus
- Those without prior experience but interested to join this line is welcomed
- On the job training will be provided
- 5 days’ work week with OT payment if OT is required
- Potential candidates with higher qualification or relevant experience will be consider for Engineer position
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Central Singapore-Singapore
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jul 4, 2018, 2:44:02 AM