Ingersoll Rand Lead Warehouse Tehnician in CHARLESTON, South Carolina
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®-work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Leads and performs various tasks related to accurate receipt, staging, storage, transfer, and delivery of HVAC equipment.
- Oversee and review accuracy of all inbound and outbound shipments
- Training new employees
- Provide guidance while ensuring a safe and productive work environment
- Scheduling incoming freight from factory around daily activities
- Log inbound freight(UPS, Federal Express, Airborne, DHL)
- Log outbound shipments including specific detail (ship date, transporter, etc.)
- Coordinate with local and regional freight companies (setup times, hot shots, etc.)
- Stocking and arranging of product to ensure warehouse turns of inventory
- Oversees cleanliness of warehouse
- Loading and unloading of freight with forklift
- Maintenance and upkeep for forklifts and other warehouse equipment
- Maintain office and warehouse supplies required for effective operation
- Coordinate yearly warehouse inventory
- Primary contact for warehouse, customer service and local transportation issues
- All other duties as assigned
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Proven ability to follow through on commitments and details
- Strong computer skills (proficient in Microsoft Office & Windows '95/'97 software)
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skill
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Proven team player
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Current fork lift certification
- Must be able to lift 50lbs on a continuous basis
- Must be able to operate forklift and drive backwards
- Must be able to bend, twist, stoop, and reach overhead
- Must be able to be on your feet for 8-12 hours at a time
- Must be accessible for after hours on call
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: CHARLESTON-South Carolina
Job: Global Integrated Supply Chain
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jun 21, 2018, 9:16:21 AM