Ingersoll Rand Project Administrator in CINCINNATI, Ohio
At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/ .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Trane has a new exciting opportunity to join our organization as a Project Administrator in our Service organization. You've imagined it many times. You're working at a company that challenges you to innovate and encourages you to apply your talent and knowledge. Where you're empowered and expected to make decisions that propel business growth. As a PA, you will be responsible for running and managing a project from beginning to end which includes project documentation, materials, job costing, status monitoring, invoicing, and administrative closeout of each project. This position is required to closely interact with an energetic group including the Project Manager and assigned team members to ensure the timely completion of each project. Coordinates and communicates with customers on project status and missing documentation. Process and coordinate internal Trane claims by evaluation and qualifying requests, collecting information and completing forms, responding to questions, and tracking progress.
- Coordinates with various team members for accurate and timely recording of project costs, including time sheets, daily reports, etc.
- Responsible for general administrative functions to support the Service fulfillment process to include service agreements, purchase orders, initiating invoicing, concessions, Ship Product Defect (SPD), retrofit, labor warranty and various reports.
- Reviews billing backlog and coordinates/communicates with Project Managers, HVAC Field Technicians, customers, and Trane claims as necessary to resolve obstacles.
- One-year certificate from college or technical school; or six (6) months to two (2) years of related experience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have strong communication skills, proactive approach with willingness to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proven experience prioritizing tasks in order to meet tight deadlines within a high paced environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs.
- Familiarity with the operation of Energy Management Systems, HVAC Systems and/or Temperature Controls preferred.
- Flexibility to work overtime/ weekends, as required.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: CINCINNATI-Ohio
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Sep 14, 2018, 4:51:30 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.