Ingersoll Rand Senior Engineer, Engine Sub System in Connaught, Ireland
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Provide Design Engineering supportin the European Trailer Design Engineering team to deliver the Engine sub-system for the Next Generation Refrigeration platform that optimizes the function, value and appearance of the product for the mutual benefit of both manufacturing and end-user.
1. Support the design & development of the Navigator NPD Program for Thermo King’s EU Trailer product. The candidates will be expected to be responsible for the design and integrity of Engine Sub-system ofthe Trailer Refrigeration Units and are expected to competent in project planning and execution.
2. Work in tandem with the Design, Quality & Manufacturing engineering teams (largely from Mechanical engineering backgrounds) & deliver all requirements.
3. Perform necessary design and analysis work associated with the projects. Experience in developing DFMEA is a necessity, along with Engineering proficiency in Pro_engineer /Creo and Windchill including PDM Link.
4. Manage Supplier Partnerships for allEngine Sub-system components:from design concept, specification release, laising with suppliers, prototype builds, factory production and DVP&R, as well as tracking and monitoring their performance in the field.
5. Maintain orderly project plans & records.Communicate and document work progress as required through verbal and written means
6 . Maintain current technical skills and understanding of professional standards.Take responsibility for the continuing development of his/her career
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Connaught-Ireland
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Aug 1, 2018, 10:47:11 AM