Ingersoll Rand Service Supervisor-Dallas in DALLAS, Texas
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
This position provides leadership for all service-related responsibilities within a District, to include recruitment, development, and supervision of service technicians to achieve superior results in customer satisfaction.
- Respond to customers and assess actions regarding service needs or problems and the appropriate service programs or solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Oversee scheduling of service personnel in an efficient and effective manner.
- Develop people by managing the recruitment, product training, development, and performance of the service technicians to ensure the team’s skills and experiences exceed customer expectations through the utilization of the skills matrix.
- Coach, Counsel, and manage performance for technicians on regular basis
- Resolve all disputes quickly, ensuring customer satisfaction while managing overall costs.
- Drive for complete utilization of the technicians, as well as develop team efficiency through service metrics.
- Ensures environmental, health and safety compliance within service team.
- Ensure all service personnel follow and maintain safe work habits in the shop, as well as at customer sites.
- Collaborate with the Office Manager on EHS reporting and compliance, as well as “near miss” or accident investigation if necessary.
- Drive and support pipeline of service quotes and proposals.
- Reduce the number of “call backs" by having the appropriate technician and the correct part provided timely.
- Oversee the project management of key or sensitive service jobs to ensure key milestones are completed on time and on budget.
- Post high school education or extracurricular training required, or 5 years of equivalent experience.
- Three to five years of business experience required with technical experience preferred.
- Management of hourly workforce, including remote employees, preferred.
- Local travel to customers required; company vehicle provided
- Strong communication, problem-solving, and coaching skills needed.
- Computer proficiency; ability to learn internal software programs.
- Must possess a valid driver's license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or frequent traffic violations including, but not limited to: DUI in the previous 5 years, Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless/Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: DALLAS-Texas
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jul 3, 2018, 1:45:07 PM