Ingersoll Rand Channel Management Analyst and Program Manager in DAVIDSON, North Carolina
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
The global Channel Development Center of Excellence (COE) team within the Compression Technologies and Services (CTS) Strategic Business Unit (SBU) has an opportunity for an experienced business analyst with a background in operational excellence. This role is key to developing the analytical capability of the COE to assess sales and service channels and channel partners globally and identify performance gaps and opportunities for improvement across each of the Territories to drive improved channel strategies and initiatives. Operationally, the role will help create sustainable, reliable processes, develop and leverage standard work, and support contract management needs, particularly for the North America Territory. The role will work with members of the Channel Development COE and Channel Leaders to develop, manage and measure action plans, playbooks, metrics, scorecards, trackers, systems, and implement and track progress globally to achieve business results. The candidates must have strong analytical and data visualization competencies, collaborate and communicate with global teams effectively, and deliver insights and information to key decision makers throughout the organization.
- Channel insights and business level analytics delivered in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support financial decisions such as distributor value program justification and performance, sales and service channel optimization, and channel transition financial modeling.
- Work with Territory teams to identify and document data requirements, develop standard process for retrieving data, and then engage the appropriate groups to establish a reliable, repeated method to execute the data extraction to ensure accurate and consistent analysis.
- Assist in development of analyses and presentations for Senior Leadership Teams.
- Collaborate with Marketing to develop market penetration standards and data sources for each Territory, including vertical market industry and account segmentation analysis, market trends, and forecasts.
- Drive process improvement, find innovative solutions, and be a change agent.
- Manage global distributor, agent, dealer, and company-owned channel contract templates, trackers, and lists
- Manage contract standard work and processes, such as issuing new agreements, renewals, performance improvement plans, and updates, for distributors, agents, dealers, and company-owned channel partners
- Engage with Territories on contract management best practices, on the use of standard work, templates, and processes, and be a liaison with relevant functional groups such as Legal, Compliance, Credit, and Order Management
- Provide administration and contract management support for North America Distribution Territory, including issuing and amending distributor contracts, annual certificates of insurance, and DVP results.
- Identify and address gaps within the existing processes, standard work documents, templates, scorecards, playbooks, and channel development materials to improve efficiency and effectively
- Support updating and the distribution of KPIs, trackers, and scorecards to global stakeholders for channel development, M&A, customer satisfaction, and other key topics
- Ensure proper record retention, along with maintaining key contacts and rosters
- Meeting and program support for key events and projects
- Work with representatives in all global territories, key functions, and channel management teams to develop collaborative relationships
- Develop channel newsletters with global and territory marketing
- Post channel rankings by territory
- Develop standard work on channel communications
- Work on special projects and provide ad-hoc analysis in support of business needs and requests
-Strong analytical skills, mathematical and statistical concepts, accounting and finance skills required.
-Ability to define problems, collect data, establishes facts, and draw valid conclusions.
-Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
-Ability to interpret actions and data to organize logically into process steps and maps.
-Ability to read, analyze, and interpret market research, financial reports, and other data.
-Ability to read and write process documents and reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
-Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from top management, customers, and service personnel.
-Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills required to work effectively across regions, SBU’s and functions
Formal Education Requirement:
-Bachelor degree required
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary:
-years of work experience required
-10-20% including international
• Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills.
•Expert level proficiency MS Excel, Access, SQL (i.e., pivot tables, macros, charts, creating queries, and downloading data from existing queries.) Macro and VBA development is a plus.
•Extensive experience with Tableau and preferred experience with Alteryx, Siebel, and Oracle databases.
•Knowledgeable of CTS systems globally in regards to data capabilities
•Can analyze financial data to tell a story – profit, connectivity, growth, bookings, etc..
•Highly organized and ability to work in a self-directed environment, with input from multiple stakeholders
•Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, required; preferably with experience in multiple cultures
•Comfortable generating concise PowerPoint slide to convey tailored messaging to varied audiences
•Passion for process improvement, and strong Operational Excellence knowledge, skills, and tools, such as lean methodologies, Managing for Daily Improvement (MDI), A3 thinking, 9-Step Problem-solving, and Process Mapping
•Able to work effectively in a diverse, global, virtual team environment
•Thrives in a fast pace environment
•Ability and propensity to both learn, and teach, with a natural curiosity
•Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours, including early or later in the day to accommodate meetings with participants from varies time zones, and occasionally on weekends in support of travel or events as required
•Ability to meet and balance both short- and long-term deadlines, with multiple concurrent projects and stakeholders
•Ability to work regularly and dependably
•Ability to produce high volumes of work with little supervision
•Demonstrated ability to cope with stress and maintain a pleasant and cooperative temperament with internal and external customers
•Demonstrated ability to perform mental tasks such as making decisions, learning, thinking rationally and exercising good judgment
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: DAVIDSON-North Carolina
Other Locations: EMEA-Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jun 29, 2018, 9:05:45 AM