Ingersoll Rand Digital Marketing Analyst in DAVIDSON, North Carolina
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
The Digital Team is looking for an experienced Marketing Analyst that will report to the Digital Leader for Trane and American Standard brands and will be responsible for leading all marketing activities for the digital team including creating, coordinating, driving, tracking, optimizing, and troubleshooting advertising and promotional campaigns.
You will support and help execute on demand generation strategies as well as support of interactive marketing tools and platforms for Trane’s digital business.
You will play an integral role in utilizing digital platforms and components in raising awareness, improving preference, generating leads, and building brand loyalty.
- Integrated Marketing : Work with the Channel Marketing teams and Brand Marketing teams to deploy digital and advertising strategies across market segments, channels, and within targeted customer segments.
- Digital Platforms : Optimize the Nexia website, apps, and other digital assets, working closely with IT teams, enterprise digital team, digital agencies, and team members, and continuously benchmark against the competition.
- Digital Traffic- SEO/SEM & PPC Support : Provide guidance to agencies for online, display, and other web advertising campaigns and Increase website traffic through an informed mix of SEO, SEM, content management, and digital advertising campaigns.
- Content Marketing: create, curate, and develop content from copywriting, solicitation, and curation strategies to improve search results, encourage engagement, and bridge to social media.
- Inbound Marketing : Develop and manage email-marketing, including planning, targeting, set-up, testing, execution, reporting, and optimization for lead generation, retention, and win-back campaigns.
- Social Media : Execute social media campaigns to drive lead generation and provide regular reporting and analytics. Monitor social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Google , etc.) to ensure exceptional customer experience.
- Analytics : Provide regular analytics across all digital mediums.
- Digital Sales: Grow product sales on both the brand store and our partner sites, primarily Amazon, converting leads to subscriptions.
- Events, Meetings, and Trade Show Support: As necessary, assist the SBU in regional and national trade events, expos, and meetings.
- BS/BA degree in marketing, business management, computer science, communications, or a related field.
- 3 years of experience in a marketing field, in either B2B or B2C.
- Solid understanding of digital communications and demonstrated tactical experience with Silver Pop as well as Word Press and Google Analytics.
- English fluency is required; additional languages are a plus.
- Travel will be 15-30%
- Excellent prioritization and project management skills with ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Creative and energetic personality willing to ‘roll up sleeves’ to get things done.
- Flexibility to adapt to change and thrive in a dynamic environment by aligning on priorities
- Versatility in executing various strategic projects with diverse teams
- Ability to collaborate across functions, levels, and businesses using strong communication and influencing skills.
- Exceptional ability to blend data and judgment in identifying problems, imagining solutions, and making decisions.
- Results oriented and competitive natured.
- Creative and energetic personality willing to assume multi-dimensional role.
- Exceptional problem solving skills with a solutions-driven mindset driven by analytics.
- Strong project management skills. Ability to work projects from start to finish – identify opportunities and drive execution.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: DAVIDSON-North Carolina
Other Locations: North America-United States-Texas, North America-United States-Colorado
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Aug 6, 2018, 11:02:47 AM