Ingersoll Rand Executive Administrative Assistant –Treasury & Investor Relations in DAVIDSON, North Carolina
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progressaround the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable,sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family ofbrands—including Club Car® , IngersollRand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , AmericanStandard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® -work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings;transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrialproductivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world ofsustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equalopportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; includingindividuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
This position will provide administrative support for the Treasuryand Investor Relations groups. The ideal candidate will provide thehighest quality administrative support as a core part of the team to theseleaders, in a confident and professional manner.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide the full spectrum of administrative support to the Vice Presidents, which includes but is not limited to calendar management, significant travel arrangements and event and external meeting planning, expense processing, receiving and prioritizing visitors, telephone calls, correspondence and other information and handling issues that require the highest levels of discretion and confidentiality.
- Become an integral part of the teams supported and get to know the important internal and external stakeholders well. Represent Ingersoll Rand articulately, professionally and competently to internal and external audiences.
- Plan, execute and coordinate functional meetings, external / internal event planning including the coordination of special receptions and briefings with investors, analysts and Ingersoll Rand executives. Participate, as necessary, in these events and effectively manage the note-taking / transcription process.
- Proofread and check typed and other materials for accuracy, completeness and compliance with IR standards, policies and procedures; ensure materials, reports and documents for signature are accurate and complete.
- Have or develop high proficiency in Microsoft Office products and other products used by the functions (e.g., PowerpPoint, word, excel, Ipreo BD corporate, IR insight, Factset, etc.
- Interact with all levels of employees up to and including regular interaction with senior enterprise executives.
- Handle calls and emails from analysts, investors, and investment bankers articulately, proficiently and professionally. Use sound judgment and knowledge. of key stakeholders to prioritize and route information and requests.
- Coordinate logistics for all investment and banking community calls and meetings.
- Coordinate with Corporate Communications and assist in the issuance of press releases related to upcoming investor relations presentations.
- Review monthly budget reports and initiate actions to correct charges if necessary.
- Special and ongoing projects will be assigned consistent with the candidate’s interests and capabilities.
- 10 or more years of experience in an administrative, investor relations or treasury operations related role required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Advanced meeting planning skills required
- Excellent PC and software skills utilizing the full suite of Microsoft Office products. Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills required. Ability to quickly learn and become proficient in other programs as needed to support each function.
- Exceptional communication skills and demonstrated record of accomplishment of interacting with all levels of management, staff and outside contacts in a discreet, courteous and professional manner.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with key external stakeholders such as investment community analysts, investors baking community and external vendors.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information as well as work effectively and accurately under pressure.
- Excellent judgment, a strong work ethic, high level of motivation and initiative, a team approach, and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Exceptional organization skills, including the ability to manage diverse responsibilities and tasks simultaneously and to build and maintain complex information filing systems both electronically and in hard copy.
We are committed to helping you reach yourprofessional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensationthat aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help youlive your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverseculture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds andexperiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generatescreative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shiftsin how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with IngersollRand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: DAVIDSON-North Carolina
Job: Administrative Services
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jun 28, 2018, 11:11:23 AM