Ingersoll Rand Financial Systems Customer Support Analyst in DAVIDSON, North Carolina
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/ .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
The Financial Systems Customer Support Analyst serves on a team of other regional support representatives (Asia and EMEA), acting as subject matter experts on Ingersoll Rand’s Strategic Financial Reporting Systems. You will support the Finance user community by providing first line problem resolution, training, and communication.You willalso serve as the voice of the customer to translate user change requests into requirements for the development team and work with the end users to test Financial System improvements.You will report to theSenior Manager, Development & Customer Support.
This exciting opportunity requires significant interaction within the finance and business communities.Youmust exhibit strong collaboration, accounting/financial acumen and communication skills, and be able to effectively engage peers.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- First point of contact for user community (User Network Meetings, Ticket Management, user communication and socialization of new functionality, etc.) and liaison with Financial Systems Production and Development Teams to resolve user issues and improve the user experience.
- Responsible for the voice of the customer of their respective region, and articulate user needs into actionable system improvement and new functionality as well as propose new EPM modules and tools.
- Monitor financial systems improvement opportunities (efficiency, cost reductions / consolidations, improved integrations, etc.)
- Maintain Hyperion Security for Regional Users
- Continuously improve month end financial reporting, and processes.
- Ability to produce and support user reporting initiatives using Smart View, FR reports, and BI as well as other identified technologies.
- Support standardization of sector and management reporting.
- Ensure timely completion of projects, and delivery of critical and measurable project objectives.
- Communicate effectively upstream to provide timely and accurate information and status updates to the Manager Customer Service and Strategic Reporting.
- Other key responsibilities as they are determined and communicated, including development support as bandwidth and work load determines.
Skills/Abilities/Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, MIS or related field required.
- Understanding of financial processes.
- 3-5 years in Accounting, Finance, or working with Hyperion Essbase/Planning/Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), FDM, potentially in the areas of maintaining metadata, business rule modification and form design.
- Oracle/Hyperion reporting products (Financial Reports, Smart View for Office, Excel Add-In).
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and projects with varying deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize with minimal supervision and interact with employees at all levels.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Exceptional and creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience with business process flow and cause-effect diagramming and analysis.
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Languages: fluent English required, other language(s) a plus.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: DAVIDSON-North Carolina
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jun 27, 2018, 9:27:32 AM