Ingersoll Rand HR Employee Contact Center Service Desk Representative in DAVIDSON, North Carolina
At Ingersoll Rand we arepassionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance thequality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficientenvironments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , IngersollRand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , AmericanStandard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® -work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings;transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrialproductivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world ofsustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equalopportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; includingindividuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
The HR Employee Contact Center Service Desk Representative is thefrontline support role for Ingersoll Rand’s employee contact center. Thecenter is the primary helpline to Pension, 401K, Health & Welfare, Payrolland Health Progress departments. We handle inquiries from currentIngersoll Rand employees as well as the company retirees. The ServiceDesk Role will be responsible for assisting the Ingersoll Rand Employee(Active/Retired) population.
- Be able to provideassistance for up to 35 customers per day (or more depending on seasonalvolumes)
- Provide accurate, up todate information pertaining to Health & Welfare Benefits, Payroll,Pension/401k, Health Progress, Rebate, and Corporate Card Services
- Identify and resolveissues pertaining to Ingersoll Rand policy/eligibility guidelines
- Perform needed analysis;conducting required research and provide resolution to bring closure tocustomer issues, during the First Call if possible
- Follow up with customerissues in order to guarantee prompt resolution
- Ability to multi taskand prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Customer Focus/Qualityoriented and results driven skills required
- Excellent communication,with analytical and decision making skills
- Document each callaccurately with customer ticketing system
- Instill trust andconfidence while working with customers to overcome challenges
- Must be available towork flexible full time hours depending on assigned shift; Shifts range from7am-7pm EST, Monday-Friday.
- High School diploma;Associates Degree or College Degree preferred
- 1-2 years callcenter/customer care or other related customer contact experience required, 5 years preferred
- Computer proficiencyrequired (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Inbound/Outbound ContactCenter call handling (Phone Soft Skills)
- Must have ability to work as part of a team
- Must be able to be self-directed as needed
- Must be detail oriented with a strong commitment to quality assurance
- Must be able to manage time, work under pressure and deliver customer satisfaction
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills
- Change Acceleration : Must be champions of change in effort to support the change initiatives
- Collaboration : Facilitates partnerships across teams and organization that add value to the business. Builds and sustains an effective team environment.
- Customer Focus : Builds customer relationships and high levels of customer trust and loyalty by listening to customer issues and ideas. Uses customer feedback to establish and improve processes and systems. Manages the escalation of issues and opportunities with the appropriate key stakeholders.
- Drive for Results : Effectively and efficiently manages resources, processes, projects and systems. Acts with a sense of urgency and produces results. Ensure effective delivery, implementation and execution of HR services/processes regionally.
Weare committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financialgoals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our businessstrategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We arecommitted to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well asvalues the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, inturn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customerrelations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shiftsin how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with IngersollRand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: DAVIDSON-North Carolina
Job: Human Resources
Shift: Day Job
Type: Entry Job/Early Talent
Posting: Jul 11, 2018, 1:52:10 PM