Ingersoll Rand IT Enterprise Architect in DAVIDSON, North Carolina
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
As the Enterprise Architect, you will have responsibility for addressing complicated technical challenges across IT including Data & Analytics, System Integration, Application Development, and Application Architecture.
·Providing a competitive advantage through the creation of effective, reliable, efficient, robust, and innovative solutions to complex information technology problems.
- Researching and prototyping the application of new technology.
- Increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of IT resources with leadership and mentoring of existing technical personnel.
- Identifying root causes of critical issues and supporting the creation of solutions that permanently avoid reoccurrences of those issues.
- Application development in multiple technologies (Oracle, Java, SQL, Java Script, CSS, HTML, XML etc.).
- Deep understanding of complex business systems
- History of staying current with new technology trends and capability
- Ability of apply technology in a manner than drives business benefit.
- Ability to educate stake holders on complex topics using simple explanations
- History of improving the effectiveness and efficient of teams through mentoring and innovative use of technology.
- IT operations management with a focus on customer success.
- Data governance, quality, and transformation.
·Fifteen or more years delivering IT solutions.
- Fifteen or more years of application development experience, that includes Web, ERP, Reporting, and Data Analytics experiences.
- Record of accomplishment in creating robust solutions and solutions that are leverage-able across IT.
- Proven experience mentoring and improving the effectiveness and efficiencies of IT technical teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or similar focus.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: DAVIDSON-North Carolina
Job: Information Technology
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Sep 7, 2018, 4:17:23 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.