Ingersoll Rand Marketing Analytics Specialist in DAVIDSON, North Carolina
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
The Marketing Analytics Specialist will beresponsible for analyzing, visualizing, distributing, and presenting marketing data for Corporate properties and initiatives to inform marketing and business strategy.
In addition, the Marketing Analytics Specialist will drive marketing analytics standards and best practices, and accelerate capabilities across the company’s businesses and functions. The role will serve as a subject matter expert for measuring and gaining insights from marketing areas including but not limited to website activity, SEO, online advertising, social media, email marketing, content marketing, and traditional marketing.
- Analyze marketing data for the company’s Corporate properties and initiatives to gain insights that inform marketing strategy and improve the customer experience; analysis may include data from websites, social media, SEO, advertising, email and other channels
- Create reports and dashboards that clearly present data to allow for quick identification of insights and answers to business questions
- Present insights and data-based recommendations to leadership to optimize marketing effectiveness
- Contribute to defining best practices and standards for data visualizations/dashboards, KPIs, campaign measurement, ROI by marketing channel, attribution modeling, customer segmentation, forecasting, experience optimization, and A/B testing
- Train and coach marketing stakeholders throughout the company on best practices and analytics technology platforms like Adobe Analytics to accelerate marketing capabilities
- Jump-start the adoption of marketing analytics technology and techniques through initial dashboard setup and guidance for business and functional stakeholders
- Identify and develop marketing analytics training and support resources like training guides and instructional videos
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and partners to ensure tracking and reporting is in place to answer business questions and guide strategy
- Partner with other members of the Corporate Strategic Marketing team to provide analytics support and guidance for all areas of marketing
- Democratize data to increase the access and exposure to analytics that is consumable for stakeholders in all levels of the organization
- Evangelize the importance of marketing analytics and data-based decision-making
- Provide marketing analytics report guidance to business and function stakeholders
- Set up and manage scheduled marketing analytics reports
- Maintain and enforce governance in marketing analytics platforms
- Administer analytics platform users and groups for the company
- Identify, evaluate and experiment with new marketing analytics technology and techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Finance, Business or other related field
- 2 years of marketing analytics experience
- Experience with marketing practices such as SEO, online advertising, social media, email marketing, content marketing, and traditional marketing
- Experience with marketing analytics platforms like Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics and other platforms for social media, SEO, advertising, email and more; experience with data visualization platforms like Tableau preferred
- Strong analytical skills: ability to assess data, derive insights and make recommendations
- Understanding of business and ability to translate marketing analytics into business insights and impact for business stakeholders
- Self-starter with strong organization, prioritization and time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Passionate about the use of data to drive decision-making and inform strategy
- Ambition and motivation to accelerate the company’s marketing analytics capabilities
- Effective teamwork, partnering and collaboration skills
- Positive attitude and willing to be both tactical and strategic
- Marketing data analysis & insights
- Marketing & business acumen
- Visualization, storytelling & presentation
- Market research acumen
- Collaboration & communication
- Data driven decision making
- Tech savvy
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: DAVIDSON-North Carolina
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jul 11, 2018, 3:22:08 PM