Ingersoll Rand Senior Manager, IT Security Vulnerability Management and Security Architecture in DAVIDSON, North Carolina
Sr.Manager, IT Security Vulnerability Management and Security Architecture
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progressaround the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable,sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family ofbrands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , ThermoKing® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & AirConditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort ofair in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; andincrease industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global businesscommitted to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For moreinformation, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equalopportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; includingindividuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Job Summary ：
Manage a team of highly skilled information security professionals to ensureaccurate and timely identification of vulnerabilities on all types of systemsand applications.
- Develop, implement, and execute industry-leading vulnerability management services, vulnerability remediation and patch management oversight
- Manage planning and execution of vulnerability assessments
- Identify and resolve false positive findings in assessment results
- Analyze threat and vulnerability feeds and analyze data for applicability
- Responsible for generating timely vulnerability assessment reports to management and stakeholders
- Produce vulnerability, configuration, and coverage metrics and reporting to demonstrate assessment coverage and remediation effectiveness
- Recommend security controls and/or corrective actions for mitigating technical and business risk
- Maintain an awareness of existing and proposed security standards, industry best practices, legislation and regulations pertaining to information security and recommend appropriate changes
Manage department staff, including performance and development planning
Work with the business developers to maintain a Secure Software Development Lifecycle
- Development of Red Team exercise strategy and areas of concentrated focus
- Publication of Red Team exercise reports detailing red team assessment results and recommendations
- Complete comprehensive performance and career development plans for staff
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and/or a minimum of 5 years of equivalent experience.
- 5 years of experience in performing vulnerability assessments
- Experience securing multiple platforms and operating systems
- A solid understanding of network design and architecture
- In-depth knowledge of technology, security, risk, and compliance best practices.
- Strong capability in interfacing with both technology and business areas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to create collaborative relationships with colleagues.
- CISM, CISSP, CISA preferred
- This position is eligible to work remotely within the US
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financialgoals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our businessstrategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We arecommitted to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well asvalues the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, inturn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customerrelations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shiftsin how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with IngersollRand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: DAVIDSON-North Carolina
Other Locations: North America-United States
Job: Information Technology
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jul 11, 2018, 7:02:49 AM