Ingersoll Rand HR Business Partner in Distrito Capital de Bogotá, Colombia
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®- work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
This Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for the Andina District (Colombia & Venezuela). Responsible for supporting the leadership team in the District. This role reports to the Sr HR Business Partner for Central and South America.
- Responsible for providing a professional Human Resources consultancy service to business leaders and their teams in support of their business.
- Facilitates the execution / implementation of HR strategies and programs and guides managers in navigating the various HR policies, procedures and tools (e.g. talent management process, Performance Management System)
- Counsels managers on human capital metrics (utilization, overtime, turnover, compensation and employee engagement) and sensitive HR issues (including termination of employees, conflict resolution)
- The role plays a vital role in counseling management teams on HR-related matters, developing talent to support the long-term strategy of the organization and managing the staffing cycle (recruiting, interviewing, hiring, on-boarding and terminations)
- Participates in development, implementation and review of HR policies while final responsibility for and ownership of policies lies elsewhere.
- Execute talent management and workforce planning practices
- Influence, coach and develop leadership teams
- Lead team or organization effectiveness interventions i.e. change, culture
- Gain broad exposure and build partnerships with COE's
- Implement BOS standards for executing practices and processes
- Participate in cross region projects
- Build broader business understanding and understanding of external customer impact
HR Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred
8 or more years’ experience in the Human Resources Function
Must possess strong skills/experience in business partnering
Maintains knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation and ensures business compliance
Proficiency in using Microsoft software: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Strategic Business Impact,
Integrative Solutions Design,
Data Insights & Tech Savvy,
Talent & Org Effectiveness,
Associate & Labor Relations,
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand.Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Distrito Capital de Bogotá-Colombia
Job: Human Resources
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jun 18, 2018, 10:51:42 AM