Ingersoll Rand HVAC Service Sales Team Leader - Syracuse Trane in EAST SYRACUSE, New York
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/ .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Trane in Syracuse, NY is hiring a Service Account Manager/ Team Leader! This is a tremendous opportunity to not only be successful in your own right, but help guide and mentor a team of other Service Account Managers!
You will be provided an existing service account base, and supported in your efforts to grow that base and develop new business as well. We are looking for an energetic, passionate sales professional to lead by example in this critical market with untapped potential!
As an Service Account Manager - Team Leader, you will be responsible for identifying new business as well as developing long-term customer relationships while maximizing account penetration and customer retention with building owner accounts. In addition, you will provide knowledge and consultation by developing HVAC system related solutions for our customer’s problems. You will be responsible for the success of the sales team and provide coaching, mentoring, etc. to subordinates as needed. In this position, you are responsible to sell and manage a small group of sales (2-3) personnel.
Strategic Account Management
Provides knowledge and consultation in the form of developing HVAC system related solutions for the customer’s problems, including financial and performance-based considerations.
Utilizes Account management process to identify key customers and to develop specific action plans to grow identified accounts.
Consistently ascertains customer needs and current market opportunities. Assembles and coordinates acquisition team as needed for customers and projects.
Converts leads into opportunities by assigning the appropriate sales process, identifying the required sales team members, making assignments, and communicating the next steps in the process.
Develops multiple relationships with buying influences in the customer’s organization, including facility manager, project managers, project engineers, and purchasing.
Tactical Account Management
Provides quotes for service repairs, change outs, IAQ, and energy solutions including quotes for time and material as well as fixed price services.
Contacts responsible parties for purposes of securing renewal of service contracts.
Gathers or validates preliminary information and performs facility walk-through to determine level of opportunity.
Estimates project by analyzing and integrating equipment, controls, subcontractors, and services for each project using Trane business systems.
Bachelor's degree in engineering, business or related discipline strongly preferred
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5-10 years of solution sales/management experience with a focus on service agreements related to commercial HVAC and Building Automation systems.
Must have a proven track record of developing and closing net new business and managing a team of sales professionals
Must have strong presentation skills and demonstrated experience pricing systems for customers
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
**Must possess a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or frequent traffic violations including, but not limited to:
- DUI in the previous 5 years
- Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless / Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the previous 3 years
- Leads the development and the execution of the sales business plan.
- Assist Account Managers in qualifying opportunities and drive pipeline management of opportunities to facilitate success of meeting financial plans.
- Assembles high performance teams and interacts with Account Managers with differing business development requirements, customer focus, experience, sales cycles, and product portfolios.
- Establishes sales compensation plans within company guidelines.Responsible for internal communications flow to Account Managers and acquisition team.Monitor and hold Account Managers accountable in accuracy and timely updates of key CRM data metrics such as Close Date, Contract Value and Confidence Levels.
- Manages ongoing performance by monitoring and coaching Account Managers’ effectiveness and efficiency in relation to project attainments, customer service, customer relationship development, and business profitability.
- Utilizing established Talent Management tools, work with Account Managers and the acquisition team to establish required skill sets, talents, development opportunities and capabilities.
- Conducts performance appraisals to identify developmental needs, validate performance versus goals and objectives, and recommend promotions, training, and disciplinary actions.
Customer Experience Management
- Maintains customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementing corrective action, and communicating with customers and sales team as needed.
- Responsible for developing higher level relationships within the customer’s organization.
- Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the sales process.
- Directly supervises sales personnel. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; coaching and mentoring employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: EAST SYRACUSE-New York
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jul 11, 2018, 10:45:59 AM