Ingersoll Rand Service Deployer - HVAC in England, United Kingdom
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce;
Based at our Bolton office, the purpose of the Service Deployer role is to carry out the day to day co-ordination of our HVAC servicing and maintenance offering, providing a key interface between customers and technicians. The role involves dealing with a high volume of orders and enquiries; coordinating multiple and at times conflicting priorities to ensure customer satisfaction. Additionally, some revenue forecasting activities are required.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Receive and deal with phone calls and/or emails from technicians, customers and suppliers
- Manage national account customers (inbox/central invoicing)
- Process orders handed over from the sales team (ensuring the clean order process has been followed)
- Raise acknowledgements to customers
- Liaise with the technical team to ensure projects are technically reviewed and Risk Assessments/Method Statements are provided in time to meet customer requirements
- Order parts from the factory and suppliers as required
- Schedule technicians on planned and unplanned jobs, being mindful of their base location and skills set
- Receive engineer job sheets and upload to SharePoint
- Raise invoices once jobs are complete
- Deal with warranty issues as they arise in conjunction with the technical team
Skills and Capabilities required
- Ability to work confidently and efficiently with Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel & Access to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Previous multi-project coordination/scheduling experience in a high volume environment
- Highly customer focused and proactive
- Commercial acumen
- Flexibility and pragmatism in respect of the demands of the role and the seasonal nature of the business
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: England-United Kingdom
Shift: Day Job
Type: Entry Job/Early Talent
Posting: Jul 9, 2018, 6:48:54 AM