Ingersoll Rand Assembler in EVANS, Georgia
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®-work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Under direct supervision of Manufacturing Supervisor/Master Assembler/Lead Person, performs duties related to the installation of various factory accessories or the assembly of various sub-assembly components on all types of golf cars and utility vehicles, in accordance with specified drawings and procedures. Installation and assembly includes the use of various pneumatic and standard hand tools, fixtures and mini presses. Performs quality checks by comparison to specified standard drawings. Stages and delivers material from supermarkets to points of use as assigned. Complies with all safety rules and guidelines while observing the use of all prescribed safety equipment.
- Follows process method sheets to ensure assembly is performed in accordance with specified quality techniques or follows sales order requests for directions on options to be installed on golf car or utility vehicle.
- Performs various installation or assembly of electrical and general hardware as instructed by lead person and/or designated associate.
- Conducts a final inspection to ensure proper installation or assembly of parts.
- Completes daily performance sheet and installs or assembles parts at desired efficiencies or notifies lead person of any barriers preventing installation or assembly at standard level.
- Stages parts from supermarkets into bins and carts per a pull report or other instructions and delivers carts to point of use.
- Assists in training other assemblers as needed.
- Reports all non-conforming part conditions and equipment or tool malfunctions to the lead person/supervisor.
- Maintains safe and productive work environment by assuring the work area is clear of tools, brooms, debris and other items that may present a hazard.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Previous Assembly experience preferred
- Must be able to work over time as necessary.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: EVANS-Georgia
Job: Global Integrated Supply Chain
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Sep 7, 2018, 1:08:18 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.