Ingersoll Rand Component Specialist 1 in EVANS, Georgia
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®-work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Under the direct supervision of the supervisor or team leader, the Component Specialist I performs duties related to the assembly of standard production and custom components in our Custom Solutions department, as required on standard and custom vehicles while maintaining safety, quality and ISO standards of the completed product.
1. Prepares various parts, kits, Non-standard assemblies and Non-standard vehicles for shipment to domestic and international locations. Prepares necessary documentation to team lead.
2. Operates required machinery and equipment in a safe manner following established safety procedures; maintains a safe and clean working environment; reports any unsafe acts or conditions to immediate supervisor.
3. Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned
4. Prepares, builds, and installs custom kits and components on golf and utility vehicles as required working from drawings, prints, sketches and verbal instructions.
5. Assists Level II Component Specialist with new concept designs and project requests.
6. Works independently and as a part of a team on assigned projects.
7. Operates required machinery and equipment in a safe manner following established job safety requirements.
KNOWLEDGE / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Must be able to read and receive instructions in English.
High School Diploma/Equivalent.
Must have Mechanical and/or high level assembly experience.
Minimum Experience: 2>5 years
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: EVANS-Georgia
Job: Global Integrated Supply Chain
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jun 19, 2018, 12:15:03 PM