Ingersoll Rand Service Mechanic in EVANS, Georgia
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®-work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
This position services, maintains, and repairs fleet vehicles to include golf and non-golf vehicles and other related commercial vehicles.
- Working with our lease and used car groups to fulfill daily schedules of building and maintaining golf and commercial vehicles.
- Maintains work area in a neat and safe manner while working on vehicles and at the end of the shift.
- Respectfully works with others as a team to complete daily tasks.
- Tasks range from complex such as tearing down and rebuilding an entire vehicle to routine such as changing oil and adjusting brakes.
- High school diploma/GED equivalence.
- Minimum of 3 years experience vehicle mechanic/maintenance or similar field.
- General mechanical knowledge required
- MVR Required. Occasional use of company vehicles will require satisfactory motor vehicle record.
- Knowledge of small engine vehicles, such as golf cars and utility vehicles.
- Knowledge of electrical systems in golf, utility, and all-wheel drive vehicles.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: EVANS-Georgia
Job: Global Integrated Supply Chain
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jun 15, 2018, 2:01:08 PM