Ingersoll Rand Supplier Enablement Manager - EMEA (Temporary position) in Flemish Brabant, Belgium
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®-work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment.We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Position responsible for leading the transition of suppliers from current manual processes to electronic / automated solutions that reduce transactional effort and cost for the business. Leverage existing enterprise standard work and industry best practices and through implementations, training, and continuous improvement, ensure teams are utilizing to improve performance. Collect feedback on processes and tools and collaborate with global Procurement Operations team for improvements.
Develop and implement standard sourcing processes, tools, and technology to enable Global Procurement process maturity and lower costs. Focus is on improving sourcing process efficiency and performance and strengthening our supplier partnerships.
This position will be a 6 months - contract, with possibility to be extended.
- Project manager for supplier enablement of E-invoicing, iSupplier portal and other technologies / solutions as required by GP strategy
- Align with internal stakeholders within Global Procurement, IT, Materials, AP and at IR locations to achieve electronic invoicing targets
- Coordinate the execution of all project details related to supplier enablements including communication, training, technical solutions, and process stabilization.
- Solve problems within IR processes at site location and at supplier to remove barriers to implementation.
- Provide project updates and tracking to leadership and sponsor to confirm ROI.
- Ability to learn new technologies and solutions for future enablement discussions including supplier dashboard deployment / activation among other solutions
- Additional process and tools – support additional ad hoc processes, problem solving, and reporting as required by Procurement Leadership.
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree – business, engineering, finance or similar.Required: Bachelor’s Degree – business, engineering, finance or similar.
- 5 to 10 years experience in supplier enablement, sourcing, or project management preferred
- Customer Service Focused
- Strong Project Management Experience
- Lean experience
- Ability to work effectively with all levels of management, all functional areas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in developing standard processes and tools
- Excellent Collaboration skills
- Experience managing and partnering with Supplie
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals.We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest.We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Flemish Brabant-Belgium
Job: Global Integrated Supply Chain
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jul 9, 2018, 9:39:29 AM