Ingersoll Rand Store Team Leader in GILBERT, Arizona
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world.We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®- work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
The Store Lead is a trusted advisor to customers who works with them to identify their needs and helps to resolve parts or equipment issues with sale of quality parts and solutions offerings. In addition, person is responsible for warehouse. As a lead, this role is also responsible for overall store/facility management.
Customer facing: 45%
- Actively engages with both counter customers and phone customers to fully identify needs, respond to inquiries or questions, and offer timely quality solutions.
- Engages with every customer when they enter store, before they reach the counter (“10 ft /10 seconds in store” rule of engagement).
- Drives sales by having maintaining current knowledge of all portfolio offerings and leverage technical knowledge of parts to provide value propositions to the customer and drive sales
- Drives sales by identifying related products or add on extensions needs and making customers aware of product promotions and adding lines to parts orders.
- Determines best method to resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction and company adherence to policies.
- Occasionally visits external customers to better understand their needs and potential sales opportunities in future.
- Maintain constant awareness of local market pricing and product trends, collaborating with Operations Leader to develop actions to leverage opportunities for growth and addressing pressures from competition.
- Lead overall implementation of product and vendor promotions and customer events.
- Ensures portfolio for the store and showroom is kept current and incorporates local customer needs to ensure high availability of sales.
- Makes outbound calls including marketing new products.
- Generates lead sheets for Account Managers
- Processes ReklaimsLeadership and Winning Culture 15%
- Effectively assesses, selects, onboards, develops and coaches Customer Sales Associate(s) to achieve performance goals and store objectives.
- Establishes work objectives and plans and manage distribution of work.
- Utilize HR team and IR Talent Management System and processes to effectively work with associate(s) to establish goals, manage overall performance management, and ongoing development.
- Works with Operations Leader regarding performance reviews, performance issues, recommended promotions and salary/wage increase.
- Builds a sales culture, reinforcing parts and solutions sales through coaching and training. Leverage sales reporting to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Establishes leadership cadence for team including communication and community events to help build engaged team.
- Role-models engaging customer-facing behaviors and customer service
- Lead recognition, informal and formal for the store including ongoing individual recognition and recognizing successes.Operations 25%
- Execute quote and order management processes with high level of accuracy to expedite the fulfillment process and ensure customer satisfaction and timely delivery – entering quotes and invoices and follow through on fulfillment.
- Responsible for cash management process including reconciliation; approves overrides.
- Responsible for showroom appearance.
- Develop and execute annual operating plans for store. Prepare and analyze business forecasts and reports, conduct audits and reviews to ensure business process and financial compliance.
- Work with Operations Leader to recommend potential synergies with other SBUs for market penetration.
- Responsible for achieving store sales goals objectives including customer and vendor events.
- Conduct market price and product needs analyses and recommends new product offerings to Regional Operations Leader.
- Address and resolve facility issues and manage store operations to ensure follow through, productivity and quality in standard work and processes.
- Insure compliance with Company safety programs. procedures; conduct safety audits; ensure required training compliance and conduct safety training as needed, and reinforce a strong safety culture.
- Complete training as required, including safety training, certification and testing.
- Responsible for maintaining required daily, weekly and monthly reports.Back office 15%
- Overall responsibility forall aspects of warehouse and inventory control including replenishment, stocking, cycle counting, physical inventory, receiving, stocking, storage and slow moving obsolete (SMOB).
- Responsible for will calls.
- May delivers parts to customer locations or job sites.
- Filing of M/S’s, freight bills of lading, equipment packing slips, etc. for inventory reconciliation and audit purposes.
- Manages transfers.
- Responsible for monitoring/auditing all product returns and warranty transaction/claim activity.
- Flexibility to work outside normal work hours/weekends, as required.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIESPosition leads 1 or 2 associates in store(s). However, this job has no direct supervisory responsibilities.QUALIFICATIONSTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCEHigh school diploma or GED required plus minimum of 2 years of inside sales, retail or related experience required; or equivalent in education and experience. Prefer technical experience. Proven sales and customer service skills. Experience working in a process management system and priority setting. Must be action-oriented, a strong team player and be able to maintain a high energy level even with challenging situations or customers. Must have good computer skills including Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, and Outlook. Proficiency in an inventory management system or retail sales program a plus.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: GILBERT-Arizona
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jul 5, 2018, 5:12:23 PM