Ingersoll Rand Sales Coach-Middle East, India & Africa in Haryana, India
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
The Strategic Territory Sales Management Coach is responsible for coaching the sales force through the Ingersoll Rand Sales Management Excellence (IRSMX) strategy, which includes ongoing and evolving efforts to develop Sales Excellence in the Ingersoll Rand sales force. These efforts will contribute to the Enterprise objective of developing sustainable capability for delivering profitable growth greater than market growth across the Enterprise.
The Territory Coach is responsible for executing the IRSMX strategy within the Strategic Business Unit. The strategy includes a critical focus of developing sales management and their coaching competencies, with a disciplined approach to selling through standard work, processes, and tools to include pipeline management. IRSMX focuses on the sales manager as the key, core, and critical role that will enable transformation throughout the sales force. The role of the Territory coach includes enabling change in the sales managers, and supporting other key sales roles (leaders and professionals) as they experience the transformation of Sales Excellence. The Coach is an Educator and Champion of Sales Excellence, leveraging the Enterprise program deployed to fit the Business Unit culture and expectations. The coach will work in close partnership with the Enterprise and SBU Sales Excellence teams, and Business Unit Sales Leadership, to plan and execute various learning, development and coaching interventions over time that include but are not limited to the IRSMX, Sales Force Automation and IRSPX training, implementation and change management activities, and future Sales Excellence capability initiatives.
The primary activities of the SBU Coach are to manage and lead the implementation and sustainability with Sales Managers and Sales Leaders through a direct coaching role, under the direct leadership of the BU Senior Leaders and indirect leadership of the Director of Sales Excellence.
- Become IRSMX certified
- Implement and manage coaching standard work within the business unit
- Coach Sales Managers during the initial 12-week coaching cycle with weekly team coaching calls and 1:1 coaching as needed
- Coach Sales Managers in the sustainable coaching cycle cadence, as designated
- Actively participate in performance support tools such as Yammer/Community of Practice, Sales Force Automation/Chatter and the Business Operating System
- Conduct IRSMX Gemba walks, Sales Manager development conversations, recommend areas of development for Sales Managers and interventions as needed
- Oversee Sales Manager performance and development in close partnership with the Sales Leader
- Communicate Sales Manager performance to stakeholders
- Participate in sales force succession planning
- Conduct/participate in Leadership Reviews
- Onboard new Sales Managers to Sales Ex initiatives
- Continuously develop coaching skills and coaching methods
- Study and engage in a knowledge transfer of new sales management methods/tools/best practices
- Observe coaching calls of Sales Manager with Sales Professionals and support ongoing development
- Schedule coaching sessions using virtual meeting tools
- Lead, model and actively support change management and change leadership efforts
- Establish business benchmarks with Master Coach, BU Leaders and Core Project Team
- Manage KPIs with Master Coach, BU Leaders and Core Project Team
- Serve as Continuous Improvement Consultant for standard work
- Consult on developing/improving coaching playbooks and other performance support materials
- Participate in Discovery sessions with Core Project Team when engaging in IRSMX
- Partner with Core Project team to leverage evaluation data to inform improvements
- Partner with SBU stakeholders, Master Coach, and Core Project Team to deliver seamless communications/messaging during all phases of IRSMX deployment
Percentage of travel:25-40%
Minimum Years of Experience:10
Education Standard:Bachelor’s Degree; MBA preferred
- Advanced Coaching experience
- Coaching models
- Behavioral styles
- Human/adult learning and development
- Leadership development
- Coaching presence and use of self
- Strong organizational skills and bias for action
The ideal candidate will be a highly team-oriented executive who will provide bold thinking to stimulate a renewed energetic approach to sales management at Ingersoll Rand. Key qualifications include:
- Deep Sales and Sales Management experience
- Experience in managing strategic transformation initiatives from inception through implementation at an enterprise or business unit level, from inception through implementation
- Compelling communication skills, written and verbal. Experience presenting to and influencing senior leaders.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills with strong business savvy and presence.
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen coupled with excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrated coaching proficiency and experience
- Group learning facilitation
- Technology proficiency (Microsoft Suite, CRM, Virtual facilitation)
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Haryana-India
Job: Operational Excellence
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jun 19, 2018, 10:42:14 PM