Ingersoll Rand Engineer in Jiangsu, China
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Fill the capacity of Refrigeration system engineer for light commercial team, and drive module chiller products development.
1. Develop HVAC refrigeration and sub-systems to meet performance standards, regulatory requirements, quality goals and cost targets.
2. Effectively meet the needs of internal and external customers, through documenting, reviewing and prioritizing customer requirements.
3. Support the development of Design Failure Modes and Effects Analyses (DFMEAs).
4. Develop laboratory test plans and analyze test data, including use of Six Sigma tools and statistical analysis techniques and applying Design for Reliability principles.
5. Provide guidance and leadership to designers, lab technicians and other team members.
6. Develop and/or update Trane purchased part Engineering Specifications.
7. Define, identify and complete appropriate qualification testing activities.
8. Prepare complete schedules and reports for assigned projects. Achieve scheduled milestones for assigned projects.
9. Participate in VAVE events to identify opportunities to improve product performance and / or reduce cost. Lead projects to implement subsequent product design changes.
1.Detailed understanding of HVAC system functions including refrigeration, heat transfer, airflow and ventilation, expecially about module chiller products.
2.Good understanding of the application of computer simulation tools and theory to HVAC system design.
3.Over 5 years experience on air cooled chiller products development as a key member or design leader, module chiller is preferred.
4.Bechalor degree with HVAC or thermal related major.
5.Have good verbal communications skills and good technical writing and documentation skills.
6.Must be a self-starter with a high energy level and a high commitment to career.
7.Must have the ability to quickly and efficiently understand, condense, and organize information necessary to make engineering decisions and resolve field issue.
8.Well know about product develop process, drive team meet schedule and technology requirement.
9.Ability to make progress by producing deliverables and completing projects in a multi-tasking environment (several concurrent assignments). Excellent technical, analytical, and problem solving skills.
1. UNDERSTANDING OF HVAC SYSTEM FUNCTIONS, INCLUDING SYSTEM BANLANCE, TROUBLE SHOOTING, LOGIC CONTROL
2. UNDERSTANDING KEY COMPONENTS APPLICATION,SUCH AS COILS, COMPRESSORS, MOTORS, ,FANS, EEV AND TXV.
ABILITY TO WORK AS AN EFFECTIVE MEMBER OF A TEAM.
3. GOOD VERBAL COMMUNICATIONS SKILLS AND GOOD TECHNICAL WRITING AND DOCUMENTATION SKILLS
4. SOLIDE KNOWLEDGE OF PROJECT MANAGEMENT, CONSCIOUSNESS ABOUT RESOURCE, SCOPE, QUALITY ,COST AND IR PROCESS AS WELL
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Jiangsu-China
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jul 31, 2018, 11:49:20 PM