Ingersoll Rand ME Engineer II-Plant in Jiangsu, China
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Project and programs implementation by coordinate cross-functional interdepartmental activities.
2. Develop and design processes flow for new products, develop PFMEA, DFM, Work instruction and other documents for new products.
3. Integration of new products transferring, technical procedures, proper tooling & jigs. Develop and implement the facility/manual tools investment plan, evaluate tooling development to maximize the material usage and process time.
4. Implement process and procedures to continuously improve production efficiency and reduction in cycle times. Meet productivity goals through continuous effort and direction. Support continuous improvement Projects for engineering and manufacturing cost reductions.
5. Other tasks assigned by manager. 。
1. Bachelor degree or above.
2. Above 5 years‘ experience in manufacturing engineering, experience in Refrigerant, Electrical or project management is plus.
3. Strong problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot.
4. Take responsibility, good communication and team work spirits.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
1. Business Focus
2. Problem Solving / Interpersonal Skill
3. Communication Influence
4. Technical Knowledge
5. Customer Driven
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Jiangsu-China
Job: Global Integrated Supply Chain
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Sep 5, 2018, 8:46:22 PM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.