Ingersoll Rand Procurement Program Engineer in Jiangsu, China
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Support PPM with executing projects including completion of standard work for assigned PPM team. Support scheduling of meetings and project management activities including updating project status. Gather and review part drawings, specs, and testing/approval requirements - engage with Engineering and Operations validate completeness. Support updating of productivity and inflation tracking tools to ensure accurate reporting of financial metrics for Procurement. Participate in continuous improvement, VA/VE, and MMR events and provide support including documentation, analysis, and follow-up activities.
- Reporting and data analysis for PPM & sector finance regarding Procurement data
Provide analyst support for the following business objectives:
long range plan
- annual operating plan
- productivity reporting
- inflation reporting
- pipeline management for sector procurement projects
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain, Operations, Business, Engineering or related field
- 0 to 3 years experience in manufacturing environment preferred
- Strong Analytic experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications with emphasis on Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Project
- Experience with large complex cross functional projects
- Ability to read and interpret documents and instructions from customers, vendors, and other team members
- Communicate effectively with customers, vendors, and other team members
- Ability to perform work activities requiring cooperation and instruction
- Ability to work within the appropriate level of independence
- Key Competencies:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Supply Chain Acumen- Develops and executes GSC strategy/playbook for assigned components or service utilizing common GSC tools to achieve optimal IR results that are Quality, Delivery, Price and Service balanced and corporate/governmental compliant.
- Project Management– Identifies needed resources, develops project plan, and drives project execution.
- Global Business Thinking/Strategizing–Demonstrates global knowledge of suppliers, industry trends, emerging markets and technology.
- Problem Solving- Identifies potential problems, conducts root cause analysis, leads corrective action plan implementation.
- Relationship Management- Works collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders at appropriate GSC milestones, shares global research, manages “one IR voice” to supply base.
Primary Location: Jiangsu-China
Job: Global Integrated Supply Chain
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Aug 1, 2018, 1:04:25 AM