Ingersoll Rand Engineer I in Karnataka, India
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
The position will support System Integration and packaging activities for Global NPD programs from ETC Bangalore. The candidate is expected to work under the supervision of project engineer and meet all delivery requirements.
- Develop multiple packaging concepts and evaluate the best possible option.
- Work with services and manufacturing to incorporate their requirements in package layout development.
- Work with sub-system engineering to finalize on module interfaces.
- Develop and maintain engineering documentation.
- Support project leader throughout all phases of project for conducting various design reviews.
- Must be a graduate in Mechanical engineering.
- Previous experience in compressor domain in preferred.
- Must have at least 4-5 years of professional hands on experience in mechanical design & development domain.
- Must be proficient inProECreo andWindchill.
- Must be proficient inProECreo andWindchill
- Hands-on experience in mechanical design and development.
- Good understanding of Top-Down approach inProEis preferred.
- Good communication skills and willing to work in global environment in remote setup.
- Understanding of manufacturing process and GD&T
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Karnataka-India
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jun 13, 2018, 12:04:11 AM