Ingersoll Rand Lead Middleware Developer in Karnataka, India
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®- work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Job Summary: The Middleware Development Lead will be responsible for the design and delivery of system integration solutions globally for Ingersoll Rand. This role will be responsible for performing and supervising design and development. Additionally, this role would have responsibility for the Technical Production Support of middleware solutions. This position will be part of the middleware team working with various locations around the world to design and implement a business solutions and systems that require middleware functionality. Candidate will have global large scale middleware solution implementation experience.
- Design and Delivery of system integrations according to schedule and in alignment with design and development standards.
- Guide software development activities for a team of 3-5 technical staff and contractors that will deliver system integration solutions to enable business processes for Ingersoll Rand.
- Support the processes, standards and tools to enable system integration development and support
- Support the processes that ensure application availability and manage the application life cycle of the Middleware and related applications.
- Manage risks associated with program implementation and developing risk mitigation strategies.
- Qualified candidates will be motivational thought leaders, driven individuals, and possess exceptional business acumen, coupled with strong working knowledge of middleware implementations
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Must have Oracle Fusion experience
- 5 or more years of computer systems implementation experience supporting large scale middleware and ERP environments
- 5 or more years of experience with Oracle, BEA or webMethods middleware platforms with hands-on working experience managing small teams.
- 5 or more years of experience in application development within Oracle, BEA or webMethods middleware
- Experienced with systems roll-outs, facilitating change management, transitions from project phase to on-going systems support
- Experience in building process capability across technical application support organizations
- Diligent attention to detail, processes and quality of outputs
- Operational experience and strong disciplined process knowledge in resolving production outages, and maintaining application environments for support and projects
- Experience in working with global outsourcing partners
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously among changing priorities
- Strong facilitation and negotiation skills across global heavily matrixed organizations
- Experience implementing, designing and enforcing project managementmethodology and controls
- Ability to quickly prioritize issues/requests and be capable of personally diving deep when required to deliver solutions within an accelerated timeframe
- Works well under pressure and can resolve complex problems
- Works in a collaborative fashion, elevates team results over individual results
- Excellent communication skills, presenting, listening and informing. Can communicate up, down and across the organization
- Manufacturing industry experience a plus
- Oracle EBS experience a plus
10% travel may be required.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Karnataka-India
Job: Information Technology
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jul 11, 2018, 11:37:30 PM