Ingersoll Rand Manager – Engineering Systems in Karnataka, India
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Provide functional and technical user support for CAD and PLM users of all organizational disciplines with a primary focus on CTS Engineering users in India, Europe, Middle East, India, Africa (EMEIA), and Asia Pacific (AP) regions
- Provide Windchill functional and technical support for Engineering and others disciplines including reassigning tasks, resolving workflow issues, CAD related issues, CAD rename requests, rerouting tasks, online training assignments, MyPLM and other reports, CREO and NX installations and Teamcenter support;
- Process CAD neutral file format customer requests for the India and Europe aftermarket, sourcing, and other disciplines;
- Assist in the administration and maintenance of file servers which may include checks(disk space, backup, scheduled tasks), group access requests, etc;
- Conduct/Coordinate classroom or other training for new users and supplemental training for any software enhancements for existing users;
Lead and/or participate in special projects and activities as directed by the manager or other leaders in the organization. Qualifications:
A working knowledge of PTC Windchill, Release 11 and CREO 4.0 in the areas of CAD & PLM is preferred. Knowledge of Siemens Teamcenter and NX is considered a plus;
- A 4-year college/university degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, and/or Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering or similar discipline is preferred;
A minimum of two years experience in the engineering and industrial manufacturing environments is preferred. Key Competencies:
A customer focused individual that serves well as a team player and collaborator for addressing and solving user concerns;
- Good written and verbal skills to enable clear communications when participating in written and/or oral discussions that have domestic and global implications;
- A thorough understanding of engineering processes and best practices;
- Flexible with work hours in order to collaborate with team members and users who work in different time zones globally;
- An estimated 20% travel internationally and domestically is required.We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Karnataka-India
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jun 1, 2018, 6:20:16 AM