Ingersoll Rand Account Manager HVAC in Lima, Peru
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
In the role of Account Manager you will be responsible for developing long-term customer relationships and maximizing account penetration and customer retention.
- Utilizes Account management process to identify key customers and to develop specific action plans to grow identified accounts.
- Identifies potential opportunities with existing and new customers.
- Collects project data and compares to the offices capabilities.
- Converts leads into opportunities by assigning the appropriate sales process, identifying the appropriate contact within the customers organization, identifying required sales team members, making assignments, and communicating the next steps in the process.
- Develops relationships with multiple buying influences in the customer's organization, including executive level customers, facility managers, project managers, project engineers, construction and purchasing.
- Gathers and validates preliminary information and performs facility walk-throughs and construction plan reviews.
- Determines project needs, constraints, and responsibilities to meet all of the customers HVAC system design and installation requirements.
- Develops, evaluates, and discusses possible solutions with customer.
- Develops project fulfillment schedule with project team.
- Selects, prices, and integrates equipment, controls, and services for each project.
- Prepares, finalizes and reviews preliminary proposal, and validates the preliminary offer with the customer, determining proposal price and selling strategy.
- Prepares and reviews contract terms and conditions using standard Trane contract templates when applicable.
- Presents the proposal and negotiates price, terms, and conditions with customer.
- Follows up with buying influences.
- Prepares transition documents and communicates project readiness for assignment to operations team.
- Resolves major deviations from scope with team after Project Scope Validation.
- Willing to travel.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Industrial engineering.
- Must have a strong technical understanding of HVAC systems with the ability to write specifications for engineering customers.
- Must have strong presentation skills and demonstrated experience pricing systems for customers.
- Proven track record of technical sales success.
- HVAC Business Experience / Knowledge
- English proficiency
- Excel / Outlook advanced user
- Goal-oriented, highly motivated to sell
- Customer orientation
- Flexible and cooperative
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Lima-Peru
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Aug 2, 2018, 10:59:28 AM