Ingersoll Rand TRANE- Project Manager, Equipment in LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas
At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/ .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Trane has a new exciting opportunity to join our organization as Project Manager, Equipment you will manage all aspects of equipment projects, from beginning to end, with direct responsibility for project execution while leading a team, or teams, to accomplish specific objectives in a given time frame and with available resources. You will also be responsible for the administration, implementation, and management of control projects and accountable for assigned project’s scope of work, schedule, and budget. Trane always focuses on a total solution to provide our customers with the most energy efficient buildings!
- Performs construction plan review to meet customer requirements. Develops, evaluates, and discusses possible equipment solutions with appropriate Account Managers, Suppliers and customers.
- Coordinates selection, pricing, & integrates equipment, controls, & services for each project.
- Responsible for creating detailed cost estimates. Resolves major deviations from scope w/ team after Project Scope Validation.
- Responsible for identifying possible cost saving opportunities &/or risk items that will occur on various projects. Optimizes job costs by negotiating prices w/ vendors/sub-contractors through quotations for materials/services. Plans & analyzes assigned projects, establishes schedules & project parameters & sets procedures to accomplish system objectives, involving complex applications.
- Responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the forecasted cost at completion.
- Creates & makes revisions to project schedules including: generating tasks, estimates, dependencies; & milestones.
- Responsible for the preparation of Trane material & vendor orders; recording the receipt of materials & approving payments.
- Responsible for entering equipment orders & issuing purchase orders for vendor orders. Generates work orders for equipment start-ups.
- Responsible for project cash-flow management: progress billing, collections support & monitoring, & resource management.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementing corrective action, & communicating w/ customers & assigned staff.
- Responsible for the successful transition of warranty to the service process.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, engineering technology or business management with 3-5 years of experience in estimating, engineering or construction management.
- Working knowledge of all facets of construction including mechanical, electrical, plumbing systems and knowledge with the operation of HVAC systems, electrical systems and temperature controls.
- Knowledge reading and understanding blueprints and construction plans and specifications.
- Experience with computer estimating and word processing software programs.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: LITTLE ROCK-Arkansas
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jul 13, 2018, 9:01:15 AM