Ingersoll Rand VRF Technical Specialist (Product Support)-Detroit in LIVONIA, Michigan
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Ductless Technical Specialist (DTS)
Modified / evolution of Ductless SME role focused primarily on post-sale technical & contractor support.FSR type role.First line of defense for technical support prior to calling JV tech support or dispatching service tech
Trane has a new exciting opportunity to join our organization as a VRF Technical Specialist. In this position you will be working closely with our contractor customers and internal service fulfillment team to ensure proper installation and startup.You will also be providing sales support in the application of Trane VRF and Ductless products.
- Responsible for VRF/Ductless product success
- Monitor, measure, and modify process and process measurements to effectively and efficiently meet customer needs.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, advising corrective action, and communicating with customers, and co-workers.
- Provide commercial and high level technical product sales training to district office personnel and customers as required.
- Responsible for field training of customers in the install and troubleshooting of VRF and Ductless products.
- Able to troubleshoot VRF and Ductless products.
- Able to assist in the startup and commissioning of VRF and ductless products.
- Build consultative relationships and trust with owners and contracting customers.
- Support District office performance by coaching sales personnel in competent VRF product sales, application, and customer support.We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: LIVONIA-Michigan
Other Locations: North America-United States-Michigan
Job: Customer Service
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jun 18, 2018, 8:39:34 AM