Ingersoll Rand Ductless Technical Specialist - VRF in MEMPHIS, Tennessee
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Trane has a new excitingopportunity to join our organization as a VRF Technical Specialist. In thisposition you will be working closely with our contractor customers andinternal service fulfillment team to ensure proper installation andstartup.You will also be providingsales support in the application of Trane VRF and Ductless products.
- Responsible forVRF/Ductless product success
- Monitor, measure, and modifyprocess and process measurements to effectively and efficiently meet customerneeds.
- Maintain customer satisfaction byinvestigating concerns, advising corrective action, and communicating withcustomers, and co-workers.
- Provide commercial and high leveltechnical product sales training to district office personnel and customers asrequired.
- Responsible for field training ofcustomers in the install and troubleshooting of VRF and Ductless products.
- Able to troubleshoot VRF andDuctless products.
- Able to assist in the startup andcommissioning of VRF and ductless products.
- Build consultative relationshipsand trust with owners and contracting customers.
- Support District officeperformance by coaching sales personnel in competent VRF product sales,application, and customer support.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: MEMPHIS-Tennessee
Job: Customer Service
Shift: Day Job
Posting: May 20, 2018, 10:10:56 AM