Ingersoll Rand Inventory Cycle Counter in MEMPHIS, Tennessee
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Inventory Control Cycle Counter –The Inventory Control Cycle Counter will be an essential position in assisting to implement, and monitor procedures to ensure that the proper inventory is in all warehouse locations. This individual will lead the cycle counts in a sub inventory to identify and eliminate any problems found in daily cycle counts.
- Must be flexible with start and end times that are communicated in advance that support Inventory Control best practices for large Distribution Centers. This involves at overtime as needed and Special Projects.
- Inventory Movement: Process all inventory movement transactions, complete stock checks; maintain computer system in accordance to proper “inventory adjustment” code with accuracy.
- Meet performance expectations with limited supervision in accordance of standard work and in line with the unique dynamic of the IC department.
- Able and willing to perform cycle counts in all sub inventories throughout the facility.
- Execute cycle counts and review results to identify necessary recounts and resolve according to standard work and provide regular reports on the results.
- Be able to count item codes that various pack factors with accuracy and be able to pay close attention to detail.
- Must be comfortable navigating on a PC or laptop and computer literate.
- Proficient in Micro Soft Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to Run Reports, analyze large sub-sets of data to communicate operational improvement or arrive at root cause.
- Excellent attendance record.
- Prior experience in Inventory Control, Quality or Audit Service experience.
- Work overtime and weekends as required.
- Must be certified and capable of operating all fork truck types on hand at the MDC (Swing Lift, Order Selector, Dock Stocker, Walkie Rider etc.)
- CRT & RF experience.
- Oracle and Lucas experience is a plus. (Understanding of WMS Systems).
- Work with key personnel to effectively implement process improvements to operationalprocess in effort to proactively optimize overall location and item level accuracy.
- Timely response to emails, phone or radio calls.
- Able to effectively communicate issues effectively through written hand and orally.
- Proven problem solving abilities and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Must have excellent mathematical skills.
- Effective organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: MEMPHIS-Tennessee
Job: Global Integrated Supply Chain
Shift: Day Job
Posting: May 17, 2018, 2:56:06 PM