Ingersoll Rand Maintenance Technician in MEMPHIS, Tennessee
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
- Must be able to perform systematic preventive maintenance that incorporates industry best practices.
- Safe use of hand tools, power tools, and electrical troubleshooting equipment to perform work safely.
- Provide quick and effective conveyor repairs to support distribution functions including receiving, storage, and shipping activities.
- Must be able to read and interpret schematics and drawings.
- Must be experienced in PLC controllers and process instrumentation.
- Must have experience in preventative maintenance and repair involving plumbing, carpentry, drywall repair, and high/low voltage electricity.
- Must be a self starter with a dedicated focus on quality improvement.
- Must be able to work in elevated areas of a distribution center involving heights of 32’ ceiling joists.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- 5 years of experience on the job in distribution building maintenance.
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft office software and working proficiency with desktop/ laptop computers.
- Proficient in electro mechanics, pneumatics, and hydraulics.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Flexible to work overtime and weekends as needed.
- Ability to manage conflicts and reason, work well in team settings, and perform work independently with minimal supervision.
Additional Training and education:
Combination of College certifications/degrees, technical school training, company certificates
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: MEMPHIS-Tennessee
Shift: Night Job
Posting: May 22, 2018, 4:03:11 PM