Ingersoll Rand LCUR Sales Team Leader - TRANE HVAC in Ontario, Canada
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Ingersoll Rand is a $13 million company with locations and employees around the world working tirelessly to help customers advance in international markets in the areas of climate control, heating and air conditioning, industrial technology and safety and security.
We are seeking a LCUR Sales Manager for our Markham, Ontario sales office to grow the Eastern Canada Light Commercial Replacement Unitary business.
Functions as sales leader for business sold through the systems equipment revenue stream. Responsible for developing and maintaining long-term customer relationships and maximizing account penetration and customer retention with contractor and self-servicing accounts. Sales constitutes all the processes and functions required for obtaining inside/outside sales and ensuring customer satisfaction. Typically requires a Bachelor's degree in engineering, business or related degree from four-year college or university; and three (3) to five (5) years related experience in a sales leadership role; or seven (7) plus years’ experience in an LCUR or related sales role; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Overall responsibility for the following functions: customer and district sales management, new customer acquisition, customer satisfaction measurement, price management, marketing, maximizing account penetration, market penetration, customer retention, hiring and on-boarding of new sales associates, continued assessment of skills and administering necessary training, setting quotas, accurate sales forecasting and consistent use of Trane sales tools and systems.
- Responsible for achieving annual objectives regarding profit, volume, margins, business mix, and share.
- Monitor, measure, and modify process and process measurements to effectively and efficiently meet customer needs.
- Responsible for determining ancillary product needs and managing those product relationships that complement Trane core products.
- Required to work with Account Managers and Account Team Leaders to establish required skill sets, talents, and capabilities.
- Assembles high performance teams and interacts with Account Managers with differing business development requirements, customer focus, experience, sales cycles, and product portfolios.
- Required to interact with the Equipment Fulfillment Manager to ensure smooth hand-off of projects to the Project Fulfillment processes.
- Utilizing established Talent Development process, conducts performance appraisals in concert with Account Managers to identify developmental needs, validate performance versus goals and objectives, recommend promotions, training, and disciplinary actions.
- Establishes sales compensation plans within company guidelines.
- Manages ongoing performance by monitoring and coaching Account Managers’ and inside sales teams’ effectiveness and efficiency in relation to project attainments, customer service, customer relationship development, and business profitability.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementing corrective action, and communicating with customers and sales team as needed.
- Responsible for internal communications flow to Account Managers and inside sales team.
- Owning business results utilizing A3 management and MDI.
- Represent office and district on LCU growth calls, mission controls, and potential steering teams
- Leads the development and the execution of the sales business plan.
- Responsible for sales personnel planning, including talent acquisition and retention of top sales personnel and inside sales team
- Responsible for modeling and reinforcing the business’ vision, mission, business values and people values.
- Responsible for providing “Voice of Customer” to Trane Leadership through Territory Leadership Team members.
- Flexibility to work outside normal work hours, as required.
- Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the sales process.
- Directly supervises sales personnel.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; coaching and mentoring employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Typically requires a Bachelor's degree in engineering, business or related degree from four-year college or university; and three (3) to five (5) years related experience in a sales leadership role; or seven (7) plus years’ experience in an LCUR or related sales role; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Preferred experience in a related HVAC industry is an asset.
- Bilingual (French) is an asset, but not mandatory.
- Valid Driver’s License
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you
Primary Location: Ontario-Canada
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jul 6, 2018, 9:50:32 AM