Ingersoll Rand Warehouse Coordinator - TRANE in Ontario, Canada
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Responsible for the coordination and accurate management ofa Trane Commercial Warehouse. Activities can include accurately managing thereceiving and order fulfillment (pick/pack, ship), managing receipt, storing,and shipping of products, and all purchasing transactions with Trane and localvendors.
- Responsible for storing, shipping and receivingparts, equipment, and supplies
- Practices safe material handling techniques.
- Filing of M/S’s, freight bills of lading,equipment packing slips, etc. for inventory reconciliation and audit purposes.
- Responsible for filing of freight claims fordamaged goods.
- Manages receipt, inspecting, and stockingproducts.
- Responsible for Administering Fleet renewalsand for General Fleet administration and maintenance, as necessary.
- Managing personal PO’s and P-Card transitions
- Responsible for the organization of equipment,supplies, tools etc. within the warehouse.
- Responsible for the oil analysis process
- Responsible for managing the uniform program
- May be required to use a variety of small handtools
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, asrequired.
- Must have steel toe work boots & validforklift license
- Will have purchasing function to support theservice staff
- Valid driver license required
- May perform delivery tasks
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS Toperform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform eachessential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representativeof the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree(GED); and six months to one year warehouse experience; or equivalentcombination of education and experience.
- Forklift experience a plus.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Valid Driver’s License
- Forklift Certification
PHYSICAL DEMANDS Thephysical demands described here are representative of those that must be met byan employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilitiesto perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee isregularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel, reach with handsand arms, and effectively communicate with others. The employee frequently is required to walkand stoop, kneel or crouch. The employeeis occasionally required to stand, sit, and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or moveup to 50 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds, and occasionallylift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision,distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT Thework environment characteristics described here are representative of those anemployee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilitiesto perform the essential functions.
This position works in a typical parts store/warehouseenvironment. While performing the dutiesof this position, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanicalparts. The employee is occasionallyexposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. The noise level in the work environment isusually moderate.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Ontario-Canada
Shift: Day Job
Type: Entry Job/Early Talent
Posting: Jun 22, 2018, 12:40:47 PM