Ingersoll Rand Equipment Project Manager in PINE BROOK, New Jersey
At Ingersoll Rand we're passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit http://www.ingersollrand.com/ .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Trane in Pine Brook, NJ has an opportunity to join our team as an Equipment Project Manager! This is a critical role on our team, working with our sales team and external customers to ensure all HVAC equipment orders are fulfilled and executed as planned. We are seeking someone with a high aptitude for stellar customer service who is able to adapt to changing situations in a fast-paced environment. If this sounds like you, read on & apply today!
Ingersoll Rand has an exciting new opportunity to be a Project Manager - Equipment in our Pine Brook, NJ office. This is a true team environment, with a strong, dynamic group of supportive professionals working in a fun, fast-paced atmosphere. We are looking for someone who can enhance this team, who can adapt to change quickly and who has the flexibility to work under varying circumstances each day.
The Equipment Project Manager manages all aspects of equipment projects, from beginning to end, with direct responsibility for project execution and accomplishing specific objectives in a given time frame and with limited resources. Responsible for the administration, implementation, and management of equipment projects. Accountable for assigned projects’ scope of work, schedule, and budget.
• Responsible for timely completion of assigned projects and customer satisfaction.
• Plans and analyzes assigned projects, coordinate project schedules and project parameters and sets procedures to accomplish system objectives, involving complex equipment applications.
• Communicates with customers and their representatives, including building owners, mechanical contractors, other trades, subcontractors, and field support staff.
• Compares estimated ship dates with contractors project schedule.
• Ensures compliance with internal equipment ordering processes.
• Responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the forecasted cost at completion.
• Controls expenses by monitoring assigned project budget.
• Creates and makes revisions to project schedules including: generating tasks, estimates, dependencies and milestones.
• Oversees the following: preparation of Trane material and vendor orders, recording the receipt of materials and approving payments.
• Responsible for entering equipment orders and issuing purchase orders for vendor orders.
• Generates work orders for equipment start-ups.
• Coordinates with contractors and owners to discuss scope of project; budgets; performance; and close-out.
• Responsible for project cash-flow management: progress billing, collections support and monitoring, and resource management.
• Ensures that quality standards are maintained for assigned projects.
• Maintains customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementing corrective action, and communicating with customers and assigned staff.
• Establishes a professional relationship with the customer and interfaces constantly to maintain accurate status reports and project reviews.
• Obtains acceptance and timely sign-off of the project by the customer.
• Responsible for the successful transition of warranty to the service process.
• Flexibility to work overtime, as needed
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: PINE BROOK-New Jersey
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Aug 23, 2018, 9:06:03 AM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.