Ingersoll Rand Territory Manager in PLAINFIELD, Indiana
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
- Generate budgeted sales; manage mix and pricing to achieve margin goals in assigned territory
- Develop strong working relationships within all levels of existing customers
- Develop new customer base
- Determine and arrange training to meet the needs of customers
- Know territory competition, utilities, builders and dealers
- Assure dealer participation in Trane programs
- Expand light commercial market penetration
- Work closely with inside sales team to assure complete customer coverage
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Minimum 3 years successful experience in Business Development and Sales. HVAC or related industryis strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated competency in consultative, relationship, listening, and selling skills
- Solid proficiency in business and problem solving skills (including at the consumer level)
- Knowledge of HVAC products and HVAC systems applications is highly desired
- Highly self-motivated, goal oriented
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong competence in computer usage. Knowledge of Microsoft Office preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in planning, organizing, and prioritizing
Must possess a valid driver's license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or frequent traffic violations including, but not limited to:
DUI in the previous 5 years
- Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless/Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions or preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: PLAINFIELD-Indiana
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jul 6, 2018, 1:38:40 PM