Ingersoll Rand Directeur des ventes – Service / Service Sales Manager - TRANE HVAC in Quebec, Canada
At Ingersoll Rand we'repassionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance thequality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficientenvironments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , ThermoKing® , Trane® , AmericanStandard®Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - worktogether to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings;transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrialproductivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world ofsustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is adiverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer,dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilitiesand United States qualified protected veterans.
Functions as theMontreal regional sales leader for the Owner Direct revenue stream. Responsible for leading a team of Account Managers who are focused ondeveloping long-term customer relationships and maximizing account penetrationand customer retention with building owners for the sales of Services andturnkey Contracting. Provides sales leadership around all sales processes andfunctions required for ensuring success of Account Managers. Works closely withService and Contracting fulfillment leaders and the Comprehensive Solutions andIndirect Sales leaders to ensure total customer satisfaction from opportunitydiscovery through completion of projects.
ESSENTIAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIE Sinclude the following. Other functions/roles may be assigned.
- Overall responsibility for customer and Montrealdirect to owner sales management, new customer acquisition, customersatisfaction measurement, price management, marketing, maximizing accountpenetration, market penetration, and customer retention.
- Responsible for developing and achieving annualoperating plans regarding profit, volume, business mix, and share.
- Monitor, measure, and improve process andprocess measurements to effectively and efficiently meet customer needs.
- Responsible for determining non-Trane productneeds/relationships that complement Trane core products.
- Assist Account Managers in qualifyingopportunities and drive pipeline management of opportunities to facilitatesuccess of meeting financial plans.
- Utilizing established Talent Management tools,work with Account Managers and Account Team Leaders to establish required skillsets, talents, development opportunities and capabilities.
- Assembles high performance teams and interactswith Account Managers with differing business development requirements,customer focus, experience, sales cycles, and product portfolios.
- Required to interact with the Contracting andService operations Managers to ensure smooth hand off of projects to theProject Fulfillment processes.
- Conducts performance appraisals in concert withAccount Team Leaders to identify developmental needs, validate performanceversus goals and objectives, recommend promotions, training, and disciplinaryactions.
- Establishes sales compensation plans withincompany guidelines.
- Manages on going performance by monitoring andcoaching Account Managers’ effectiveness and efficiency in relation to project attainments,customer service, customer relationship development, and businessprofitability.
- Maintains customer satisfaction by investigatingconcerns, implementing corrective action, and communicating with customers andsales team as needed.
- Responsible for internal communications flow toAccount Managers and Account Team Leaders.
- Owns and drives bookings and revenue forecastingto the business with expected forecasting accuracy of at least 5%.
- Responsible for developing higher levelrelationships within the customer’s organization.
- Monitor and hold Account Managers accountable inaccuracy and timely updates of key CRM data metrics such as Close Date,Contract Value and Confidence Levels.
- Responsible for sales manpower planning
- Responsible for modeling and reinforcing thebusiness’ vision, mission, business values and people values.
- Bachelor'sdegree in engineering, business or related degree from college or university;and five (5) years related experience in a sales leadership role; or equivalentcombination of education and experience.
- Overall knowledge of HVAC distribution and dealer sales,service, installation
- Experiencing the development and execution of distributionand marketing plans and programs.
Key Competencies :
- Must be fully bilingual (French/English)
- Team skills, both as a leader and team member.
- Strong planning, organizational and delegation skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Effective negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Excel, Word and Access
We are committed tohelping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. Weoffer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies andcomprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committedto building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values thedifferent backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spursinnovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customerrelations.
If you share our passionfor inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economiesand societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins withyou.
Primary Location: Quebec-Canada
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jun 22, 2018, 9:12:21 AM