Ingersoll Rand Rental Fulfillment Specialist in RIVERSIDE, California
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—includingClub Car®,Ingersoll Rand®,Thermo King®,Trane®,American Standard® Heating & Air ConditioningandARO®- work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visitwww.ingersollrand.com.
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
A Rental Services Product Specialist supports customer fulfillment, orders, and logistics . The activities of this position include (but are not limited to) handling customer phone calls and inquiries, quoting price, product availability and lead times, resolving customer disputes and obtaining customer approvals. This position is also responsible for arranging shipments of equipment to and from customer sites. This position has office space available but has flexibility to be work remote.
- Handling of quote process from initial request to proposal. Includes e-mailing quotes and follow-up with sales person in office.
- Maintain phone support for customer inquiries.
- Help coordinate shipments and returns to and from jobs. Includes calling multiple trucking companies to seek availability of trucks.
- Review and communicate product ship dates with customers and sales office.
- Resolve order / customer exceptions.
- Strong focus on managing billing of all projects, interacting with sales office and customer as needed.
- Project support work including administrative duties.
- Participation in on-call rotation required (24 hour customer support)
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Limited travel may apply.
High school diploma and two or more years of actual work experience performing the same or similar activities or sixor more years of actual work experience performing the same or similar activities.Industry experience is a plus but not required.Bachelors or Associates degree is a plus but not required
- Must be tactful, assertive, and an effective and clear decision-maker under pressure; ability to deal effectively with customers, sales assistants, and field sales force required.
- Initiative and ability to recognize, prioritize, and perform required activities with minimum supervision or assistance required.
- Must be able to recognize developing situations in order to react and diffuse complaints/potential problems, determine when additional assistance is needed, and involve upper management as required.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and team-player skills required.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: RIVERSIDE-California
Other Locations: North America-United States-North Carolina, North America-United States-California
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Aug 3, 2018, 2:05:59 PM