Ingersoll Rand Service Technician in RIVERSIDE, California
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Job Summary: Club Car Service Technicians Perform mechanical repairs to fleet vehicles under service contract as well as vehicles covered under warranty. Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair golf cars, commercial and individually owned vehicles as required. Coordinate all activities with the location manager with input from the technical representative and territory managers. This position will be based in the Northern CA. area, and responsible for covering accounts throughout Northern CA.
- Knowledge and experience repairing electric and gas vehicles.
- Experience keeping accurate inventory of parts and tools.
- Tools supplied by Service Technician except for specialty tools.
- Must adhere to all Club Car policies including a valid driver’s license clear of any violations.
- Operates a company vehicle and must include experience driving with a trailer and maintenance and safe operation of both.
- Must adhere to all OSHA, DOT, EPA and Club Car rules policies and instruction.
- Previous golf car repair experience preferred.
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must be able to read, write, and effectively communicate English.
- Previous experience preferred
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: RIVERSIDE-California
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Aug 1, 2018, 2:43:02 PM