Ingersoll Rand Trane - Ductless / VRF Sales Specialist in SAN ANTONIO, Texas
AtIngersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around theworld. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable,sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family ofbrands—including Club Car® , IngersollRand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , AmericanStandard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® -work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings;transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrialproductivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world ofsustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equalopportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; includingindividuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Trane has a new exciting opportunity to join our organization as a DuctlessApplications Sales Specialist. In this position you will be providingsales support in the design, application, and selection of Trane VRF andDuctless products. You will be working closely with our specifyingengineer, owner, contractor and developer customers.
- Responsible for VRF/Ductless product sales and growth
- Responsible for providing VRF sales solutions that involve teamingwith Account Mangers in assigned territory.
- Work with leadership todevelop, implement, and measure the VRF/ductless growth plan.
- Monitor, measure, and modify current process to effectively and efficientlymeet customer needs.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by investigating concerns, advisingcorrective action, and communicating with customers, and co-workers.
- Build consultative relationships and trust with engineering,owner, and contracting customers.
- Support engineers and design-build contractors with design,application, and code compliance.
- Understand market and develop/lead overall sales strategy.
- Provide commercial and high level technical product sales trainingto district office personnel and customers as required.
- Identify product gaps, develop solutions to minimize the impact,and work with Product Management to prioritize and eliminate gaps.
- Responsible for keeping abreast of external market conditions and internalrequirements related to portfolio. This includes energy rebates, taxincentives, and code within assigned territory
- Assist, as required in estimating, submittals, and order entry.
- Responsible for internal communication flow to and from the VRFProduct Sales Manager regarding Trane VRF and ductless.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in engineering or engineeringtechnology with a minimum of three years’ experience in the application,selection, and/or installation of VRF systems; or equivalent combination ofeducation and work experience.
- Working knowledge of all facets of construction includingmechanical, electrical, plumbing systems, etc. preferred.
- Must be able to travel throughout assigned territory
- Must possess a valid driver's license for a minimum of 12 months; with no major or frequent traffic violations including, but not limited to:
Must possessa valid driver’s license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or frequenttraffic violations including, but not limited to:
DUI in the previous 5 years
- Hit &Run, License Suspension, Reckless / Careless Driving or multiple smallerinfractions or preventable collisions in the previous 3 years.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financialgoals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our businessstrategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We arecommitted to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well asvalues the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, inturn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customerrelations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shiftsin how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with IngersollRand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: SAN ANTONIO-Texas
Shift: Day Job
Posting: May 30, 2018, 12:46:31 PM