Ingersoll Rand HVAC Technician - TRANE HVAC in Saskatchewan, Canada
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
Our Trane Office in Reginais seeking an HVAC Technician to join their growing Servicebusiness.
You will beresponsible for assisting HVAC Field Technicians in the installation and repairof environmental control systems, utilizing knowledge of refrigeration theory,control systems, pipe fitting, and structural layouts.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSAND RESPONSIBILITIES include thefollowing. Other functions may be assigned.
- Performs servicing of products and equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Uses a variety of hand tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications, to mount, assemble, and repair units.
- Uses power tools and computers.
- Identifies, analyzes, and repairs equipment, instruments and products at a customer's location.
- Performs preventive maintenance, site surveys, installations, and modifications as needed or requested by customers, HVAC Field Technicians, or Field Technician Supervisors.
- Maintains stock of inventory, company equipment, and documents all service-related activities (including report writing).
- Determines parts to order for repairs and timeliness of need.
- Performs vehicle maintenance, as necessary.
- Delivers parts to job sites, as necessary.
- Regular travel requirements with occasional overnight travel.
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
- Trane equipment experience is not required
- Valid driver's license
- Class RE FSR
- Refrigeration IP
- Domestic Gas ticket
- Refrigerant handling Certification
- DDC / automation
- System / Energy automation
- Automation/Controls experience
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Saskatchewan-Canada
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jun 19, 2018, 12:21:32 PM