Ingersoll Rand TRANE HVAC - Service Technician in Saskatchewan, Canada
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Our Trane Office in Saskatoon is seeking an apprentice or red sealed journeyman HVAC Technician to join their growing Service business. In house training will be provided on equipment as needed.
You will be responsible for assisting HVAC Field Technicians in the installation and repair of roof top equipment, building equipment, utilizing knowledge of refrigeration theory, basic controls, and structural layouts.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other functions may be assigned.
- Performs servicing of products and equipment on assigned projects and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Uses a variety of hand tools, following blueprints or engineering specifications, to mount, assemble, and repair units.
- Uses power tools and computers.
- Identifies, analyzes, and repairs equipment, instruments and products at a customer's location.
- Performs preventive maintenance, site surveys, installations, and modifications as needed or requested by customers, HVAC Field Technicians, or Field Technician Supervisors.
- Maintains stock of inventory, company equipment, and documents all service-related activities (including report writing).
- Determines parts to order for repairs and timeliness of need.
- Performs vehicle maintenance, as necessary.
- Delivers parts to job sites, as necessary.
- Regular travel requirements with occasional overnight travel.
- Flexibility to work overtime/weekends, as required.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Valid driver's license
- Refrigeration IP
- Refrigerant handling Certification
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Saskatchewan-Canada
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Jul 10, 2018, 2:17:04 PM