Ingersoll Rand Financial Analyst II in Shanghai, China
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
This role is global in scope and includes all operations of our business.
- Drive cost by function at the plant level.
- Manage Capital Expense Requests, including assessment of requests. Maintain super user access of the CER system, Easy Capital.
- Provide the finance and operations teams with qualified financial analysis and advice in matters such as pricing/costing, make vs. buy decisions, strategic projects / business cases, paid and absorbed hours, asset management, and the forecast/budget process.
- Partners with plant finance teams to drive productivity initiatives to meet corporate objectives for year over year productivity improvements.
- Evaluate product costs, product contribution margins and plant capacity / utilization in support of pricing decisions.
- Ensure consistent policy and procedures for capitalized variance calculations and annual standards change process and related transfer pricing changes.
- Drive standardization and consistent development and reporting of standard costs.
- Reporting and analysis of spending and productivity for labor and overhead.
- Implements and drives utilization of direct costing as a strategic business improvement process throughout the organization.
- Partner with the Materials Controller and FP&A teams to ensure consistency between processes. Participates in financial process improvements and projects as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA or CPA/CMA (preferred)
- Experience as FP&A or cost accountant, ideally in a plant environment.
- Cost accounting capabilities.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Confident in a rapidly changing environment with a significant level of ambiguity (maturity)
- Experience with Excel, Hyperion and Oracle preferred.
- Solid English language skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Organizational agility. Capable of interacting with people in various levels in the organization.
- Effective in verbal and written communication skills.
- Process and results focus.
- Work independently and with good learning agility.
- Culturally sensitive.
- Business acumen.
- Collaboration and teaming skills
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Shanghai-China
Shift: Day Job
Posting: May 24, 2018, 4:11:20 AM