Ingersoll Rand Material Planner in Shanghai, China
Material Planner is responsible for planning and scheduling the delivery of material from suppliers and is responsible to monitor the flows of buy items, guarantee availability of materials in order to order fulfillment, as well as to manage inventory levels to meet our customer service and inventory targets.
1. Perform timely, cost-conscious procurement of production/inventory/MRO items.
2. Receive and analyze material requisitions to determine quantity, specifications and delivery requirements from approved supplier list, recommend and select suppliers to fulfill orders.
3. Review open requirements, monitoring vendor performance and expediting where necessary. Ensure that problems relating to delivery, quality or pricing are promptly conveyed to the supplier and resolved in a timely manner.
4. Maintain proactive shortage identification and management - help flag root causes & corrective actions.
5. Maintain and continuously evaluate supplier performance and escalate to PPM when issues occur.
6. Resolve invoicing discrepancies with suppliers and accounting.
7. Productivity: identify and implement cost reduction/productivity projects to meet the corporate initiatives/goals. Maintain pipeline and financial records for reporting and tracking productivity.
1．Bachelor degree or 3 years’ minimum planner or purchasing manufacturing experience.
2．Experience in operations, inventory management, MRP and lean manufacturing processes is preferred.
3．Computer proficient with ERP and Microsoft Office applications
4．Good English communication skills both in writing and speaking
．Strong self-management skills, with excellent learning and communication skills,
Primary Location: Shanghai-China
Job: Global Integrated Supply Chain
Shift: Day Job
Posting: Sep 5, 2018, 2:47:13 AM
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to hiring qualified protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.