Ingersoll Rand Service Engineer II in Shanghai, China
At Ingersoll Rand we are passionate about inspiring progress around the world. We advance the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands—including Club Car® , Ingersoll Rand® , Thermo King® , Trane® , American Standard® Heating & Air Conditioning and ARO® - work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results. For more information, visit www.ingersollrand.com .
Ingersoll Rand is a diverse and inclusive environment. We are an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to hiring a diverse workforce; including individuals with disabilities and United States qualified protected veterans.
1. Field service and repair job
2. Installation, commissioning, calibration job
3. Perform troubleshooting on products and provide solutions
4. Provide customers with technical support, answer calls from customer
5. Good communication with customer ,dealers and team, as well as the capability for Service of dealer managerment
6. Document feedback/complaint and complete service reports in time
7. Assist quality issues tracking and drive to improve quality
8. Provide hands on training to customers
Must have at least 2 – 3 years’ experience in similar or related industry.
Fluent in English, especially on technical materials, operation manual.
1. Knowledge of diaphramg pump and piston pump products
2. Fundemental skills on repair job and knowledge of EHS principles
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Good problem solving skills
5. Self-managed, good time management skills
7. Identify and provide possible sales leads.
We are committed to helping you reach your professional, personal and financial goals. We offer competitive compensation that aligns with our business strategies and comprehensive benefits to help you live your healthiest. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse culture that engages as well as values the different backgrounds and experiences of our employee, which, in turn, spurs innovation, generates creative solutions and enhances our customer relations.
If you share our passion for inspiring progress—for bringing about bold shifts in how people, economies and societies operate—then you belong with Ingersoll Rand. Progress begins with you.
Primary Location: Shanghai-China
Job: Customer Service
Shift: Day Job
Posting: May 24, 2018, 1:22:51 AM